'Gratz Leon

Chat about various topics.

Postby Kodox on Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:10 am

Ok, Someone tell me who Leon is on Interlopers.
Kodox
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Postby Woe Kitten on Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:40 am

All Your Maps Are Belonging To Me!
Woe Kitten
BioWare

Postby Mr. Happy on Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:30 am

I don't think he's on interlopers

anyway the other day I decided to try and finish this so I switched from hard to easy.

then I got to the room where you get locked in and fifty headcrabs drop from the ceiling. you have barely any room to move around and it's nothing but frustrating, so I dropped it again.
-You've just been happified!?
Mr. Happy
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby YokaI on Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:07 am

Ugh, nobody post in this thread again until LEON posts, until then, this shouldn't get any replies!
YokaI
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby Mark Richard on Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:05 am

YokaI wrote:Ugh, nobody post in this thread again until LEON posts, until then, this shouldn't get any replies!

Umm... why...? As some people already have stated, I also don't think Leon is a member here on Interlopers.

Mr Happy wrote:anyway the other day I decided to try and finish this so I switched from hard to easy.

then I got to the room where you get locked in and fifty headcrabs drop from the ceiling. you have barely any room to move around and it's nothing but frustrating, so I dropped it again.

Yeah! It's VERY frustrating! Though, I doubt 50 headcrabs droped down from the ceiling.. It feelt more like 100...
But if you thought THAT was frustrating... try finishing the game. Almost in the end, you'll get attacked by endless waves of Elite Combine soldiers. Yes... endless waves!! I mean it! ENDLESS WAVES!!
Mark Richard
Pheropod
Pheropod

Postby Fearian on Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:14 pm

EEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYeeeee released leons map pack.

hell, I AM LEONwell... no ok im not... but.. I need love too right? rriiight? btw why copy into notepad when theres an adress bar right up there? hmm?
Fearian
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Previous

Return to General Discussion