Today I hate..

Chat about various topics.

Re: Today I hate..

Postby Jeeves on Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:13 pm

Arguing with women, what a waste of time that is. It makes me wonder If all the rap music disrespecting women is the male equivalent of feminism?, that being masculism?. Those angry black men are really on to something; Rappers, I'm sorry for misunderstanding you for so long. Black Power!, male solidarity against the tyranny of women. Coincidently that's how racism will be beaten, by uniting oppressed men of all colors against the women.
End racism today, become a misogynist :D
Undue Punishment : 'An experimental FP Fighting game with stealth elements. ' -- TBD
Torn : 'A First Person RTS ' -- In Development as of 03/2014
Jeeves
Regular
Regular

Postby KILLA-COW on Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:12 pm

Jeeves.
KILLA-COW
Veteran
Veteran

Postby no00dylan on Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:12 pm

Christ.
no00dylan
Veteran
Veteran

Postby marnamai on Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:45 pm

lipsyncing in faceposer
marnamai
Veteran
Veteran

Postby MayheM on Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:52 pm

Someone chose to migrate personal machines before migrating servers and now we have drive mapping issues because of DNS mismatch going through a VPN connection from new laptops to an older network that we do not support. All this on a global company with a 5000+ user base that needs to be completed by Dec 13th. BIG ASS HEADACHE!!!

Hooray for people not involved in implementation making the decisions about the process and the order of said process!!!
MayheM
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Dr Evil on Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:59 pm

having a fucking staph infection, and a hole the size of a U.S. nickel in my side :/ this shit fucking hurts like hell :?
Dr Evil
1337 p0st3r
1337 p0st3r

Postby Gary on Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:32 am

I hate my neighbor. Fucking evil cunt. She fucked over a bunch of people in my neighborhood for fun and is laughing over it. I REALLY hope they find out and burn her house down or something. Then I'd laugh.
Have a question related to modding or something I posted? Something that needs staff attention? I haven't been active lately, but feel free to PM me or message me on Steam(link below)

Gary
Interlopers Staff
Interlopers Staff

Postby Jeeves on Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:49 am

Gary wrote: I REALLY hope they find out and BURN HER HOUSE DOWN or something. Then I'd laugh.

No you wouldn't.

Gary wrote:I hate my NEIGHBOR

:-D
Undue Punishment : 'An experimental FP Fighting game with stealth elements. ' -- TBD
Jeeves
Regular
Regular

Postby LordDz on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:46 pm

Today I learned that I should never copy a part of a map without a skip block.
LordDz
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Postby Gary on Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:31 am

Jeeves wrote:
Gary wrote: I REALLY hope they find out and BURN HER HOUSE DOWN or something. Then I'd laugh.

No you wouldn't.

I wouldn't laugh if she died. I don't want her dead. Even if the world would be a slightly better place if she did. But burning alive isn't cool.

But if it burned down and she had to move. I'd be extremely happy. Moreso if she ends up homeless.
Have a question related to modding or something I posted? Something that needs staff attention? I haven't been active lately, but feel free to PM me or message me on Steam(link below)

Gary
Interlopers Staff
Interlopers Staff

Postby Jeeves on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:36 pm

Sorry Gary, I wasn't calling you a monster or anything. In UK most houses in built up areas are "semi-detached", which I suppose isn't that prevalent in America. There have probably been cases of volatile idiots deciding to burn down their neighbour's house, only to then inadvertently burn down their own house.

As your neighbour's house is separate from your own house I now see no reason why you would care if a vengeful mob decided to firebomb it/her, hence your confusion?. I suppose if this hypothetical vengeful (drunken?) mob were to target your house my mistake, or in the process of burning down your neighbour's house chuck an errant petrol bomb that accidently set your house alight, that might be considered ironically funny if you incited them?.
Jeeves
Regular
Regular

Postby sandy420 on Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:03 pm

Blink wrote:A thread for getting things off your chest that have pissed you off today. To begin:

People who use LOL in a way http://www.comparateur-mutuelle-assurance-sante.com that is ridiculous - "I went to the shops and they ran out of milk LOL!"

Loud breathers - sort your fucking nose out, what's wrong with you?

Fat people on trains - I paid for my seat, stop absorbing half of it.

Reinstalling Windows - Ugh......

hello!! today it's really hot and I can stand the warm so it pissed me off!!
nice day!!
sandy420
Just Joined
Just Joined

Postby Armageddon on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:11 am

I hate Gary Johnston
Armageddon
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby Penney on Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:19 am

Today I hate feeling like I missed out on the best days of my life and wasn't here for like 15 years.
Penney

Previous

Return to General Discussion