Today I hate..

Chat about various topics.

Re: Today I hate..

Postby Gary on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:24 pm

Thanks man. I know you're right. I should really cut any ties with her before I end up falling in the same situation that happened a year ago.

She fucked me over. I understand that she didn't want me anymore but the way she treated me is unforgivable. She is a bitch. Maybe one day if she grows up we can be friends. (I also find it funny she considers herself so mature)
Have a question related to modding or something I posted? Something that needs staff attention? I haven't been active lately, but feel free to PM me or message me on Steam(link below)

Gary
Interlopers Staff
Interlopers Staff

Postby MayheM on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:37 pm

My new UPS driver sucks out loud! The old driver got here at 11:00 like freaking clockwork. This guy shows up whenever the fuck he wants and I can not leave my apt to get food because of his dumb ass!
MayheM
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Jangalomph on Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:17 am

LANS WANS RIP, RIPv2, IP, TCP, HTTP, SFTP, UDP, BGP, MAC, NIC, RG-6, RG-8, RG-58, RG-59, cat 3, cat 4, cat 5, cat 6, cat 68, cat 7, MMF, SMF, UTP, STP, EMI, IEEE, ARP, TCP/IP, MDF, IDF, SMF cable, RJ 45, R2 networks, ECN echo, ACK, SYN, TTL, IPV4, IPV6, ICMP, IGMP, Loop backing, Class A B C D E, Subnets, multiplex, duplex, full duplex, unicast, multicast, anycast, RIR's, DHCP, DHCP leasing, Sockets, Ports, APIPA, FQDN, TLD, DNS, DDNS, TFTP, TELNET, 7 OSI Layers in the OSI model, the TCP/IP Model with 4 layers, PING, DHCP SCOPE, ICMPv6, IPv4LL, NTP, POP, IANA, Buses, routers, bridges, repeaters, terminators. Fuck networking +
http://www.nomoreroominhell.com
I don’t know whether I was right or wrong, I guess I’ll never know… But I made it. And I guess I should be thankful for that. - Strelok
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Jangalomph
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby Mao on Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:23 am

#justinternetthings
Mao

Postby Smurftyours on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:45 am

Hashtags and the idiots who use them when and where they don't apply
jangalomph wrote:Wise words from a wise man. ^
Smurftyours

Postby Hollow on Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:16 am

Smurftyours wrote:Hashtags and the idiots who use them when and where they don't apply

It's like an auto-delete on facebook for people who do that.
Hollow
Ubisoft/Monothetic

Postby Jangalomph on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:25 pm

I totally failed my tests btw today.
I don’t know whether I was right or wrong, I guess I’ll never know… But I made it. And I guess I should be thankful for that. - Strelok
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Jangalomph
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby MrBlackspoon on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:05 pm

That someone from Istanbul tried to sign in to my gmail account.
MrBlackspoon
Been Here A While
Been Here A While

Postby Stormy on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:27 am

Gary wrote:Oh boy, Tessa(that girl that decided the best way to tell me she didn't like me anymore was to just constantly fuck with me by saying she was too busy to talk) is back in (my)town.

Just ignore her bro, you're not getting a root out of it and all you're doing is inflating her ego by pandering to her need for attention. She's the kind of girl you don't bother with.

Send her an ultimatum "Look, are we going to fuck? Because all I want to do is tear your clothes off and throw you on my bed".
Stormy
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Postby Gary on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:29 am

Black_Stormy wrote:Just ignore her bro, you're not getting a root out of it and all you're doing is inflating her ego by pandering to her need for attention. She's the kind of girl you don't bother with.

I agree at this point. And that's what I'm doing for now, ignoring her.

Black_Stormy wrote:Send her an ultimatum "Look, are we going to fuck? Because all I want to do is tear your clothes off and throw you on my bed".

Haha! That's totally what I should have said to her. But, I just told her I don't want to hang out with her because I wouldn't be happy doing so. She told me I was being an "emotional preteen girl". So fuck her... not literally of course. It's amazing how I'm not really attracted to her anymore, I'd honestly rather go back to that religious girl and get no sex. Though, I think I can just find someone that'll get both from :P
Have a question related to modding or something I posted? Something that needs staff attention? I haven't been active lately, but feel free to PM me or message me on Steam(link below)

Gary
Interlopers Staff
Interlopers Staff

Postby Epifire on Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:32 pm

Can't stand it when I'm getting artifacts in my normal map bakes for no apparent reason.
Epifire

Postby PhoeniX1992 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:11 pm

...coming back from an awesome holiday in Croatia. I have to work the next three weeks until the school closes, but since all the students are already at summer leave, there's absolutely nothing to do... *sigh*
PhoeniX1992
1337 p0st3r
1337 p0st3r

Postby Dives on Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:30 pm

Valve updated the L4D2 compilers and now maps that were compiling perfectly fine before are now getting the MAX_MAP_PLANES error. They reduced the maximum planes count? What a pain in the ass.
Dives
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Postby FattyWhale on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:03 am

Not having anything good to play.
:]
FattyWhale
Dumpling
Dumpling

Postby Jangalomph on Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:15 pm

Withdrawing from college is such a harsh process. I still have to wait till Monday to get more signatures from professors. Ugh.
Jangalomph
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion