Re: Today I hate..

Postby Oakley on Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:36 pm

...not being able to save money and spending it all as soon as I get it! =(
Oakley
1337 p0st3r
1337 p0st3r

Postby Slutty_hoe on Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:44 pm

eating way to much bad food and not liking healthy food, Im going to turn out fat :(
You Can't Have Manslaughter Without Laughter

Slutty_hoe
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Postby rb_lestr on Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:02 pm

Falling asleep on the bus and gettig lost in some random town without any clue on how to get to college.... hungover.
rb_lestr
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Postby Kodox on Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:09 pm

o my r u serious?

Today I hate
-nothing really, I'm sitting at my computer and skool is closed from snow on teh road. heh. So i get to make progress on my mod! School Closings for teh win LOOOL!!! :D :D
Kodox
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Postby Blink on Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:23 pm

Kodox wrote:School Closings for teh win LOOOL!!! :D :D

:smt021
Blink
Cool 'n that
Cool 'n that

Postby RobQ on Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:59 pm

Slow drivers who don't get out of my way. It's three fucking lanes you losers! Move the fuck over! Drive behind the other slow fucks instead of next to them! Can't you see the highway is empty in front of you and there's a mile of backed up cars behind you!?!

Thanks Blink, that helped.
RobQ
1337 p0st3r
1337 p0st3r

Postby Blink on Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:16 pm

This afternoon I hate:

• Smelly work colleagues who clearly smoke too much and don't wash ther clothes
  • Being so bored in the office that I've ended up reading all the comments on the alistapart.com articles.
  • Internet Explorer 6
Blink
Cool 'n that
Cool 'n that

Postby Shr3d on Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:38 pm

I hate itchy red eyes :(
Shr3d

Postby KILLA-COW on Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:04 pm

I hate that one smelly old paedophile you always get on the bus? You know the one. They disgust me.

I hate Jo Frost from Supernanny.
KILLA-COW
Veteran
Veteran

Postby 1447 on Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:11 pm

This afternoon, I hate Spanish. Nothing wrong with it really, but I have this test tomorrow, and I don't understand shit.

No sé?! De nada!!!!!

KILLA-COW wrote:I hate Jo Frost from Supernanny.

Oh QFT QFT QFT QFT QFT QFT QFT QFT QFT QFT QFT QFT QFT etc. etc. etc.
Veteran
Veteran

Postby dissonance on Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:48 pm

rb_lestr wrote:Falling asleep on the bus and gettig lost in some random town without any clue on how to get to college.... hungover.
I find it awkward to be agreeing with this statement, but it's true as all hell.
i had fun once, and it was awful.
dissonance
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Russell on Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:53 pm

Life.
Russell

Postby Penney on Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:43 pm

Landlords, Rent, Alchoholics, drug abusers, rent, rent, rent, work, being in debt, not having money in my pocket, moving, packing, unpacking, moving, packing, unpacking, sleeping, working, moving, packing, unpacking, moving, moving, being on edge, not moving, not packing, unpacking moving packing, owing money, smoking, not having money for smokes, wanting to quit smoking, non-smoking medication that makes you lose your mind, not wanting to smoke while not wanting to be on medication, working, working, working, not having internet, crysis crashing almost every time I play it (eventually), having to cope with wireless, not even having the drive or time to put an old beat up wireless card in my computer, steam, steam forgetting my login info, needing to install my wireless card before I can get the login info back so I can continue to map, mapping something I'm really not so sure on but at the same time envision being really cool if worked on long enough, not having lots of 'free' time, not having lots of time to map, work, working almost every waking hour, friends baggering me to hang out, wanting to hang out while working on my projects, seeing them not want me to work on my projects whilest in their presence, egging me on to do other things, trying to get my life a go, reading about RRSP/RSP's and wanting to invest but siblings warning me about economical decline withen my country, working on a really bad portfollio for some mediocore school, having a bunch of tuition, high expectation, knowing you have the ability to reach those expectations but not the time because you're caught up with too many friends and too many hours go to work for really bad pay because I don't really get that much when I'm in debt, being more in debt, getting myself in debt because I need money in my pocket for food, liquer and smokes, wanting more time but knowing I won't be able to have that time, friends that almost seem to not know or care where their going, having good and bad times all at the same times, working more, needing more money for my cat, needing to make sure i look after my cat, and dog, while looking after myself...

I guess I can some all that into "I need more money and time while having to take care of all the things I've gotten myself into aswell as learning to take better care of myself and my budget all whilest planning for the future and future education and making sure I have a good comfortable place to live"

/end bitch.
Penney

Postby Oakley on Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:46 pm

I think its necesary to say after the last few posts.
I hate emo kids. Seriously, that is what myspace blogs are for.
Oakley
1337 p0st3r
1337 p0st3r

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion