Wtf? Is my friend gay?

Chat about various topics.

Re: Wtf? Is my friend gay?

Postby popcornjake on Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:28 am

CREMATOR666 wrote:I love interlopers ads.

Me too.

popcornjake
Been Here A While
Been Here A While

Postby ofaas on Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:32 am

JakeB wrote:
ofaas wrote:
JakeB wrote:pro-choice has nothing to do with homosexuality.

Are you kidding me? I believe people have the right to choose their sexual preferences. How does that have nothing do to with pro-choice-ness?

You don't choose to be gay. -.-

Wow dude I seriously never heard anyone say that before(mainly cuz I don't talk about it that much). But dude please elaborate cause I really never looked at it that way.
ofaas
Regular
Regular

Postby srredfire on Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:05 am

You might as well just go with it, seriously. I mean I've always kinda wanted to suck a dick, but none of my friends. I'm not gay. I'm actually pretty damn secure in my sexuality. I have a girlfriend and I love her, but you know, I know what pussy feels like in my mouth, I want to feel what a fleshy dong does too.

I think you should just take up on the offer and roll with it. Maybe just for humor purposes. See where it goes. You know? When he tells you he wants you and loves you and wants to have sex with you, return the same phrases and just fuckin' roll with it. It could provide some pretty big "lulz", and shit who knows, you could get a free BJ out of it.

But if that all seems silly to you, then forget it. The fuck do I know anyways.
srredfire
Veteran
Veteran

Postby CorporalAris on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:33 am

ofaas wrote:Wow dude I seriously never heard anyone say that before(mainly cuz I don't talk about it that much). But dude please elaborate cause I really never looked at it that way.

About whether it is a choice or not?

Well. Obviously, you are straight. You have always been attracted to women, probably never doubted that, or thought differently. People who are gay have always been attracted to men, and probably never doubted it.

I have never been attracted to women. Never been a thought. Make what you will of that.
CorporalAris
Been Here A While
Been Here A While

Postby Sathor on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:11 am

It should be no problem to have a gay friend, if he and you are clear about each other's preference. Meaning, if the whole grabbing happened like this. Ask him whether he is gay. Explain, calmy, how you come to the conclusion. Say it was rather arkward for you. And tell him you are not gay. If you aren't.

You aren't necessarily born as a homosexual. It can develop. And it can go the other way round, too. Like, you are first gay and then turn hetero. Some people get bisexual over the time.

Personally, I think people who claim homosexuality is a sin deserve to get their heads busted on the curb. Homosexuality can not be "abnormal", because I don't believe God would create anything abnormal. As a matter of fact, as animals have homosexual stuff, too, I don't think there is nothing more natural than homosexuals! But that is my opinion, really. Oh, and MEN who want to deny the right of abortion deserve about the same. Women can of course be against abortion and try to persuade other women not to.
Sathor

Postby Haaska on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:23 am

Megadude wrote:DON'T DO DRUGS etc

I've smoked the sweet leaf for a year now occasionally and my school grades and stuff like that has only got better. Read it up, Marijuana is healthy and good for you, no matter what the old folks say. And heck it makes you feel good.
I call it DMV. Call it pointless~~
Haaska
Regular
Regular

Postby CorporalAris on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:37 am

And by the way, if he hits on you, so waht? Yeah, it can be awkward, but hey, they only like you because they find you attractive, which should be a compliment. Every now and then a girl hits on me, and what should I do, slap her? No, it's, "Hey thanks!"
CorporalAris
Been Here A While
Been Here A While

Postby no00dylan on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:25 am

CorporalAris wrote:And by the way, if he hits on you, so waht? Yeah, it can be awkward, but hey, they only like you because they find you attractive, which should be a compliment. Every now and then a girl hits on me, and what should I do, slap her? No, it's, "Hey thanks!"

slapping her would have been quicker, and more fun.
no00dylan
Veteran
Veteran

Postby YokaI on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:08 pm

First, before I go too far into this post saying stuff I may regret later (sigh) let me just say right now that the way you state this is that he gets "handsy" when he is on pot and gets joke flirty. I had a friend who did it too but was perfectly straight. Its just the way some people act when they get high. It doesn't necessarily mean he is gay...

But before you make any actions you may regret....

Here's the deal. I feel like I can probably help you most here on interlopers because, although I regret posting this right here and right now but I feel like helping you out, I would currently label myself as being bisexual that is leaning toward straight... In other words, you can't go out and think of sexuality as a black and white matter but instead think of it more as a scale of sexuality, one side being completely straight and the other being completely gay. It is unlikely that anybody in this world (no matter if they deny it or not) is either one of the extremes. We usually all fall into place somewhere, obviously some of us being more toward the center and some of us being way off toward the side. Ugh, that was hard for me to get out seeing as this is my first time posting this here and I really haven't told very many people IRL as well so consider it an honor. ... Ugh that was hard to post. OK, continuing.

However, first I would recommend (and I KNOW this is a hard thing to bring up, but...) that you talk directly to him about the issue. Honestly, if he is getting high, sometimes people reveal things about themselves that they don't mean to because they are so tensely held up when not intoxicated that it just comes out in the weirdest ways. That being said, this doesn't at all mean your asking him out or anything. Just ask him if he is gay.

Obviously if he says no he is either of the following : straight or lying or a little bit in between if he is bi as well.

If he says yes, well then you should support him as a friend and still act the way you normally do. Just because your friend is gay doesn't necessarily mean he wants to sleep with you. And even if he did, he understands (hopefully) that NO means NO! I recommend you do some research on LGBT and Straight transactions or join any Gay Straight Alliance programs located at your school. I know plenty of people who went to those things and were in no way LGBT but just wanted people to feel welcome. Interlopers isn't going to be the best resource for you looking for sexual identity help or questioning a friends sexuality.

At the very least, don't be freaking out like it seems like you are in this post. If he is gay, he is gay. So what, will you make him not your friend anymore just because he likes the occasional man in his life?

coder0xff wrote:Bi = gay. loooooooool

lol. This is pretty funny because some people actually feel this way. Dealing with being Bi is something I am finding pretty tough right now because I didn't really know it about myself before a year ago or so. And the biggest problem I have right now is trying to find a way to tell women that I am bi before I get into the relationship, because they typically start to disrespect me in the sense of "being the man in the relationship" which is hard to deal with because if I wanted to be in that situation I would have been dating a guy. They typically expect it to mean that I am not THAT interested in them, which is never really the case. And If i ever talk to a guy about it, they typically think that it means I also currently have a girlfriend and that's where the relation ends. Next time, I think I am just going to stay quiet about my sexual identity and let 'em figure it out. :lol:

ofaas wrote:
JakeB wrote:
ofaas wrote:
JakeB wrote:pro-choice has nothing to do with homosexuality.

Are you kidding me? I believe people have the right to choose their sexual preferences. How does that have nothing do to with pro-choice-ness?

You don't choose to be gay. -.-

Wow dude I seriously never heard anyone say that before(mainly cuz I don't talk about it that much). But dude please elaborate cause I really never looked at it that way.

I feel that it is mostly genetic but I feel like there's also a lot of people where deciding is an option. I myself am able to decide really if I wanted to be one or the other, but to be honest I just want to find someone who appreciates me and I don't really care whether they are male or female. Basically, most of us are assigned some sort of sexuality. However, I feel that when it comes down to it there's also a realm of decision or at least that was the case with me. Blaghh.... It hard to explain. I would again look for a LGBT (Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transvestite) forum / article for help with this specific category. Just remember that EVERYONE is different and you should be ok!

Anyway, I am really embarrassed for posting this, so I'll see you all the next time I can feel like I can come back to this site. :oops:
Last edited by YokaI on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
YokaI
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby zombie@computer on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:17 pm

ofaas wrote:I'm just really confused. I've known this guy for a while now and we've been pretty tight. Lately though, I've began to have a feeling that he's gay. Don't get me wrong. I am pro choice and I totally respect the gays. The other day me and my friend were getting baked. We were laughing it up and shit, talking philosophy and shit, and all of a sudden out of nowhere he starts fucking grabbing me. I was like wtf are you doing dude? That shit is just weird. He starts saying shit like I wanna have sex with you. I don't know if he was just fucking around with me though. Because when me and him are hanging out he would flirt with girls on the streets and totally act straight. He tells me stories about all the girls that hes been with and I'm like there's no way that this guy is gay. I have nowhere to say this except on a forum like this where anonymity is the shit. What do you think? Is he gay? If so, what should I do to get him to stop doing all that weird shit to me?
And I know this sounds like its coming from a 15 year old but no its not. I'm just really fucking baked right now.

Who wouldnt turn gay instantly with such a handsome young boy as you :smt007
When you are up to your neck in shit, keep your head up high
zombie@computer
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby ToastFlambe on Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:53 pm

coder0xff wrote:
ToastFlambe wrote:

EDIT: Oh fuck it nevermind

I'm glad you can take a joke. :P

Oops. ITT: I fail sarcasm

YokaI wrote:Next time, I think I am just going to stay quiet about my sexual identity and let 'em figure it out. :lol:

I knew someone who flirted with both guys and girls, and his friends were always trying to figure out if he was gay or straight. It never crossed their minds that he could be bisexual.
ToastFlambe

Postby F0xHunter on Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:34 pm

popcornjake wrote:
CREMATOR666 wrote:I love interlopers ads.

Me too.

Me too!
STARS_Gavyn wrote:drink sperm and die shithead fucker.

F0xHunter
1337 p0st3r
1337 p0st3r

Postby MayheM on Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:37 pm

Yeah, a guy that likes other guys is totally Gay, but a girl who likes other girls is totally HOT!!!

I live in San Francisco so I know a lot of Gay people. I was talking to one of the gay guys I work with and he actually said Bi is just someone who has not decided to tell everyone they are gay. He said it quit bluntly actually, "if you like pussy you are straight, If you like dick you are gay"

As for the whole pro-choice thing. They are born that way. I am pretty sure there is not a person alive that if given the choice would say they would rather be gay then straight. That is until they get older and are comfortable with who they are. Life is hard enough already without throwing sexuality into the mix.

Anyway, has your friend ever showed signs of being gay before? If so it should not be a surprise. But it is not cool if he is trying to mess around with you if you yourself are not into it. First thing is you need to be upfront with him about it. Or you better not get drunk and pass out around him.
MayheM
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Kremator on Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:35 pm

I live in San Francisco and I know less gay people than I did in Bangkok.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL srsly.

San Francisco = overrated "gay capital".
Kremator
Sir Post-a-lot
Sir Post-a-lot

Postby MayheM on Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:52 pm

CREMATOR666 wrote:I live in San Francisco and I know less gay people than I did in Bangkok.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL srsly.

San Francisco = overrated "gay capital".

Well compared to North Carolina it is a pretty drastic swing...
MayheM
Veteran
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion