Bluetooth Headset For Christmas

Chat about various topics.

Bluetooth Headset For Christmas

Postby Kodox on Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:24 pm

Sup guys, I hope everyone is enjoying the crisp, refreshing taste of snow and hot chocolate!

So I'm looking around Amazon.com for a stereo bluetooth headset. I need one that is stereo so I can use it with my Ipod Touch to play music. I'm sure plenty of you have something to say about your experience with bluetooth so have at it.

Thanks!
Kodox
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Re: Bluetooth Headset For Christmas

Postby Dionysos on Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:13 am

I've had a Phillips SHB6110/10 for about 2 years now I think, and it's seriously the best value to money ration I've ever bought something for. The battery life is awesome (I mean really awesome), the sound quality is great (I love music so I've tried many headsets. Bass is good as well) and the build quality is perfect. The paint hasn't even scratched off and I use it every day with computers, mobile phones and mp3 players. The microphone is very sensitive, so if you use it with your computer turn down its volume some to avoid hearing every click or disgusting noise in your environment.

So I reckon if you can't get that exact one, the family itself should be alright as well. Seriously can't praise it enough.
The Venus Project wrote:The most valuable, untapped resource today is human ingenuity.
Dionysos

Return to General Discussion