- Anybody can submit any number of maps (to me: Vicpop on steam). We will play all of them within reason
- The game is Counter-Strike: Source.
- All maps must have at least 16 player spawns (distribution across teams doesn't matter)
- Refrain from using fullbright as it needs to be reset every time the map changes
- We like simple maps with fun concepts, not empty rooms with AWPs. One off jokes are fun too tho
- Get the maps to me by the 18th.
so we're doing another shitty maps night in CSS sometime soon, and there's a bit of a debate as to when would be the best time to have it, so I need some input to make the decision. I'm hoping that enough people who know about the shitty maps nights will see this and vote.
The first idea for the date was Dec 21st, but that's coinciding with not only the end of the world but also some people's school terms. So I'm beat.
Whether or not you can get in is first come first serve (with preference to people we know), but anybody is welcome to submit maps to me (vicpop on Steam) and we will play all of them. The game is Counter-Strike: Source. Your maps must have 16 spawn points. Refrain from fullbright as we have to reset it every map. Try to avoid using point_server/clientcommand. We like maps with fun concepts that don't require much effort to make, not empty boxes with AWPs. Teams don't have to be balanced.