Helpful tutorial website Digitaltutors.com for digital art

Chat about various topics.

Helpful tutorial website Digitaltutors.com for digital art

Postby Xyos212 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:28 pm

I just wanted to share an amazing website http://www.digitaltutors.com/

It has amazing well thought out detailed video tutorials for almost any digital art program out there (XSI, Zbrush, photoshop, Maya, UDK, etc). It cost around 200 bucks for a 6 month subscription, but you get access to their entire library of over 30,000 videos.

I have used it briefly in the past, but recently I have been learning more and more through the site. They literally cover everything you would need to know.

Finding good free tutorials online is a challenge when it comes to learning software, and when you do its not done very well. These guys really know how to teach. If you are interested in seriously bettering yourself when it comes to whatever medium of digital art you do, I really recommend checking these guys out. Its well worth the investment. :)
Avatar images are 130x130 - Please refer to the Forum Rules.
Xyos212
Regular
Regular

Re: Helpful tutorial website Digitaltutors.com for digital a

Postby LordDz on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:29 am

Ooooh. I was just thinking of where I could get good toys for Christmas. Than you Mr bot!
LordDz
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Re: Helpful tutorial website Digitaltutors.com for digital a

Postby source-maps on Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:37 pm

I got an account via school.. got 160 hours in with over more than 1000 videos watched.. fucking brilliant and the regular teachers are very good.. recently watched the zbrush anatomy courses there and it really helped me a lot :)

I'm not even going to suggest cgpersia, that's how good Digital tutors is.
source-maps
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Return to General Discussion