Architecture Ideas 2

Tutorial collection, comprehensive listings on main site.

Re: Architecture Ideas 2

Postby Zecrah on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:18 pm

mabufo wrote:
Tutorial wrote:
3. Window cages are very good to add. You can find them in the props interior, building_detail and wasteland folders. Make sure they're the same size as the window. Here is what I’m talking about:

I'm sorry for reviving this old tutorial.. but I need help with this window thing...

I can't find the props that mr. spas is talking about.. I can't find the ones that he showed in the tut.. the ones I can find.. DON'T WORK! :shock:

Instead of showing up.. I get the big red error model in the map instead.. very depressing. .. SO.. if anyone knows where I can find the prop models of the windows things.. OR a tutorial/advice on how to make a window like that with brushes.. I would apprechiate it..

Also.. I apologize for my lack of caring about my grammar.. I type like I talk I suppose.

I don't know why the author said they were props, since they're brushes. I even looked in the map. lol.

Get VMEX, decompile the prison level and take a look at it.
http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/VMEX
Major Banter wrote:Zecrah, you've come from nowhere yet have rapidly become a Hammer God.

Wtf.

Check out my weapons tutorial
Zecrah
Design Section Moderator

Re: Architecture Ideas 2

Postby oliviapitson on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:43 am

I need your help hope you will do. Can someone please give me an example of triangles used in architecture of green building and furniture?

green building
oliviapitson
Dumpling
Dumpling

Previous

Return to Tutorials