Zombie Stress 2 Press Release

Post your news submissions here

Zombie Stress 2 Press Release

Postby Supa_Comix on Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:49 am

With the new map coming along nicely i thought i'd get on and do another press release. This one comes packed with loads of new things.

Firstly, it comes with some screenshots of the second map of Zombie Stress 2, sz2_courtyard.

This map essentially puts the player in the center of a courtyard on a raised platform. All around him are zombies which will continuously try to fill the map. The zombies cannot reach the player unless they disable the shields which exist around the map. The player can also run down into the map at street level and attack the zombies.

Image Image Image Image Image

Along with that we also have some fun little things for you to get involved in. One of them is a survey about Zombie Stress 2. This survey will help us at Supa Comix and the Zombie Stress 2 team gauge what you thought of Zombie Stress 1 and other things. So if you want to help us out please head over to our survey here.

I also have a bit of fun little reading for those who may be thinking of joining the team or those who are just seaking more information about the modificaiton. Head over to the Zombie Stress 2 Mapping Theory article on Moddb.com.

Now that i have that lot out of the way i can introduce some more of the Zombie Stress 2 team. We have had 3 more people joining us since the last press release:
1. Midlet_guy
2. Chresser
3. dogge-cat.

They will be providing some content to the game.

Anywho thats all for now folks, though there is one hell of alot of things on its way. I intend to be updating some more information to the website shortly.

Also could you please join the Zombie Stress 2 steam group. Thanks :)

So until next time, keep that stress down!
Supa_Comix
Dumpling
Dumpling

Return to Submit News