Another suggestion

Comments & Suggestions about Interlopers.net

Another suggestion

Postby RawMeat3000 on Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:16 am

How about introducing a admin-approved sub-forum? I got the idea when Jest said in an SDK forum "Let's try and keep all the SDK technical issues in this thread, makes stuff easier for everyone". Well while I was reading throught the forum, everyone had a different problem, and no one was answering them. Well what if we could start sub-topics inside this thread, where everyone can ask their questions seperately? I guess there'd be some kind of button you push while writing your reply that sends a querry to a moderator, requesting that your post be made a sub-topic, on approval, they are given their own link in a spot on top of all the banter, in the interest of keeping things neat and getting people's questions answered.
RawMeat3000
Modelling Challenges Moderator

Postby The Scientist on Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:29 am

Or we could have to help forums, one for mapping related issues and one for sdk related issues.
"Spamming the Medic button is the cruise control for being cool."
Hammer Time! - A mappers blog
Help my city grow. Click here!
The Scientist
Been Here A While
Been Here A While

Postby Mr. Happy on Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:11 am

Personnally I don't see the point as the three forums are the SDK forums (level design, art and design, modeling)

fyi most if not all questions asked in that thread are answered in the first post they just didnt read it. im about to update it with the remaining bits once my sdk finishes downloading.
-You've just been happified!?
Mr. Happy
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Return to Feedback Corner