Half life section

Comments & Suggestions about Interlopers.net

Half life section

Postby YokaI on Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:35 pm

Um, i just noticed that there is hl2 sections, but where is Half life 1? I say you just make a section called Half Life so we can post all sort of HL1 mod pics. Just my suggestion, though it may not be used much for some people but i play hl1 alot still.
YokaI
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby Spas12 on Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:53 pm

Yes there was a thread on a HL1 section already, and i agree we should have one.
Past Treyarch Level Designer

Portfolio
Spas12
Veteran
Veteran

Postby BaRRaKID on Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:48 am

there was one before, plust a hl1 toturials section, but it was sacked with some updates to the site. this was long before most of you got here :P
I've no sign
BaRRaKID
Veteran
Veteran

Postby YokaI on Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:06 pm

BaRRaKID wrote:there was one before, plust a hl1 toturials section, but it was sacked with some updates to the site. this was long before most of you got here :P

:s i was somewhat here, though i never posted, it was good tutorials for HL1 though.

You changes teh site completly right? like i remember it looked different before at one stage.
YokaI
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby otihome2469 on Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:15 pm

i was their at that stage :-D and the site was down for a while but i didint post that much before i was their for the really nice tutorials cus i was still making box maps and stuff
otihome2469
Sir Post-a-lot
Sir Post-a-lot

Postby Athlete{UK} on Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:04 pm

I think it's down to the fact that interlopers went from a mapping site. To a source mapping site.

Whilst a few people want a place for HL1 the majority just make source maps and whilst we love half-life 1 as we do. Time change i'm afraid.

My thoughts are. Whilst it might be nice for a few of us, there is no real need or demand for a HL1 section.
Athlete{UK}
Veteran
Veteran

Return to Feedback Corner