56%
No, i disagree (WTFLoHaCX)
22%
I don't care (Talk to teh hand)
22%

Total votes : 9

Subforum for random spamming

Postby Murkrow on Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:46 pm

Lets say that there would be a forum for posting random shit (like the General Discussion seems to be becoming).

IT WOULD BE CLEANED EVERY WEEK SO POSTCOUNT DOWN!23
Except good topics :)

Whadyya think?

(oh yeah, i could be moderator) :-D
Jest@ wrote:Sure, not everything looks like it was built by God, optimised by Jesus and playtested by the holy spirit, ...
Murkrow
1337 p0st3r
1337 p0st3r

Postby ScarT on Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:48 pm

This just something every board should have :).
ScarT

Postby tr0mb0ne on Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:53 pm

Or maybe just an off-topic board... Instead of crazy spam board... And maybe just make it so post count doesn't go up in there, like other forums.
92% of teens suffer frr0meerssewresrvevrschegyicryurfsutfrcgykcruighseryicgsry3763 3 3g34uuu4gu 338woq3ui4h3il450[[[[ejr3hw4b34ki3oqnh2nu3nlo``bn 3ko;324n234jbe5tet6.,w4jk5jil5kpwv ,l';eeeeg
tr0mb0ne
Sir Post-a-lot
Sir Post-a-lot

Postby KILLA-COW on Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:57 pm

aint dat basically jus da random thread?
KILLA-COW
Veteran
Veteran

Postby ShaDoW on Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:15 pm

You actually want another forum so you people can act even more so pointless? And there I was thinking we had already hit rock bottom...

Heh heh.
ShaDoW

Postby dux on Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:20 pm

ShaDoW wrote:You actually want another forum so you people can act even more so pointless? And there I was thinking we had already hit rock bottom...

Heh heh.
Level Designer :: Natural Selection 2
Online Portfolio :: http://dux.interlopers.net

dux
Unknown Worlds

Re: Subforum for random spamming

Postby Blink on Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:23 pm

Murkrow wrote:Lets say that there would be a forum for posting random shit (like the General Discussion seems to be becoming).

IT WOULD BE CLEANED EVERY WEEK SO POSTCOUNT DOWN!23
Except good topics :)

Whadyya think?

(oh yeah, i could be moderator) :-D

No
Blink
Cool 'n that
Cool 'n that

Postby Mikey on Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:25 pm

aww... we could call it forum of dewm... :shock: :lol:
Shr3d wrote:Ninjas don't have guns. American rednecks that live in Kmart do.
Mikey
1337 p0st3r
1337 p0st3r

Postby Blink on Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:31 pm

Mosts threads have fallen to childish spamming anyway, I'm not going to encourage it anymore. You lot are basically making us lock more threads.
Blink
Cool 'n that
Cool 'n that

Postby Murkrow on Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:43 pm

lol, i meant more like tr0mb0ne said

(i think this will be soo locked in next 14 hours)
Jest@ wrote:Sure, not everything looks like it was built by God, optimised by Jesus and playtested by the holy spirit, ...
Murkrow
1337 p0st3r
1337 p0st3r

Postby Jest@ on Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:24 pm

would be nice to get all the crap out of the proper forums...but it always creeps back in (as the random thread has shown - people *cough*partyboy/killacow etc*cough* still continue to spam the real threads regardless. same would happen with a new subforum.
Highlight to read:
It was earth all along
Jest@
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Party Boy on Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:14 pm

would be nice to get all the crap out of the proper forums...but it always creeps back in (as the random thread has shown - people *cough*partyboy/killacow etc*cough* still continue to spam the real threads regardless. same would happen with a new subforum.

Shut your god damn fat donought chugging ass for one damn second. I dont spam. I apologized for those 2 threads I made that were stuipid. Everything else I have random to say goes in the random thread.
I getting fed up of certain assholes around here thinking they are better then people cause they have a bigger post count *cough*Jest@*cough*

As a wise man once said "Men touch themselves at night" thats not true. Jest@ touches himself at night and has fun.
^
|
|
|
That is useless spam. Not like all topics I make. So why dont you all just shut the fuck up and be like fucking normal civilized people. Thank you.
If you are one of the people who want to ban Party Boy please post this as your sig.
Ban Party Boy +1
Party Boy
Banned

Postby KILLA-COW on Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:23 pm

Jest@ wrote:would be nice to get all the crap out of the proper forums...but it always creeps back in (as the random thread has shown - people *cough*partyboy/killacow etc*cough* still continue to spam the real threads regardless. same would happen with a new subforum.

ahahahhaha oh sorry god i'll just not stand up for myself in future you know I'll just let other people walk all over me and more often than not i give advice and make sensible posts so shutupa you facea and if you think my spam in the real forums are bad check out some of my shit in the random thread.
KILLA-COW
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Athlete{UK} on Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:53 pm

Party Boy wrote:

Shut your god damn fat donought chugging ass for one damn second. I dont spam. I apologized for those 2 threads I made that were stuipid. Everything else I have random to say goes in the random thread.
I getting fed up of certain assholes around here thinking they are better then people cause they have a bigger post count *cough*Jest@*cough*

As a wise man once said "Men touch themselves at night" thats not true. Jest@ touches himself at night and has fun.
^
|
|
|
That is useless spam. Not like all topics I make. So why dont you all just shut the fuck up and be like fucking normal civilized people. Thank you.

Stop getting baited into pointless arguments both you and killa cow.

I'm starting to get bored of the pathetic snipings that have been going around in the threads and it seems that everyone you and killa cow etc post in ends up turning into a mini flame war or something equally pointless.

It stops now. When you post in a thread you stay on topic stop this shit now.

This goes to everyone not just partyboy etc.
Athlete{UK}
Veteran
Veteran

Postby KILLA-COW on Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:00 pm

Yeeees blame it on me, everything i post doesn't start a mini flame war, most of the time i make decent posts and its people like shr3d that make flame wars and then i just stand up for mysef or my beliefs is that a major problem?
KILLA-COW
Veteran
Veteran

Next

Return to Feedback Corner