Call of Duty: MW3

Game discussion and other related chat.

Re: Call of Duty: MW3

Postby Kosire on Sun May 15, 2011 11:03 am

darkpivot wrote:I heard that in the leak, they found info of planned monthly fee services. They said that the normal multiplayer will be free as always, but there will be special content that requires a monthly fee. (Bangs head on desk)

Call of Duty: Elite?
Kosire
1337 p0st3r
1337 p0st3r

Postby no00dylan on Sun May 15, 2011 3:09 pm

In bleak times such as this, it's good to remember that both Mass Effect 3, Skyrim, Batman Arkham City, and BF3 are coming out sometime in the near future.
no00dylan
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Sporkeh on Thu May 19, 2011 2:19 pm

Can't wait for this game, will probably raise the bar on scripting, story telling and creating atmosphere to a new level.
Sporkeh

Postby MayheM on Thu May 19, 2011 3:10 pm

RKD wrote:BF3 will beat MW3, nuff said. BF won't be just another game on the same engine with different models/skins.

^^This pretty much nailed it.^^

I have wasted my money on MW2 and Black Ops and will not do it again on this game.
MayheM
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Smurftyours on Thu May 19, 2011 4:38 pm

MayheM wrote:I have wasted my money on MW2 and Black Ops and will not do it again on this game.

People will, they always will.
jangalomph wrote:Wise words from a wise man. ^
Smurftyours

Postby MayheM on Thu May 19, 2011 5:24 pm

Yeah I see these games as console games. For those people who actually think FPS are meant to be played with a controller and not a mouse and keyboard. The ones who will tell you night and day that consoles are better.

You are right though, there are plenty of people out there who are willing to spend money on crap...
MayheM
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Sporkeh on Fri May 20, 2011 3:32 pm

RKD wrote:BF3 will beat MW3, nuff said. BF won't be just another game on the same engine with different models/skins.

That's pretty hilarious considering the M4 is the same one used in Medal of Honor. :lol:
Sporkeh

Postby Jordash on Fri May 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Sporkeh, I hate to break it to you man, as you seem to only be able to express admiration for modern warfare, but the people who made cod4 and mw2 aren't making mw3, they all got fired or quit.

They'll be 'raising the bar' on other games, by assuming MW3 will be great is like spitting on the people who made the games you love so much.
Jordash
Been Here A While
Been Here A While

Postby MNM on Fri May 20, 2011 5:29 pm

kristen wrote:
Sporkeh wrote:Can't wait for this game, will probably raise the bar on scripting, story telling and creating atmosphere to a new level.

Ya its story is so different and attracting..so crazy about that.

It will raise the bar on scripting though!
When in doubt, VDC.
MNM
Pheropod
Pheropod

Postby Sporkeh on Fri May 20, 2011 5:37 pm

Jordash wrote:Sporkeh, I hate to break it to you man, as you seem to only be able to express admiration for modern warfare, but the people who made cod4 and mw2 aren't making mw3, they all got fired or quit.

They'll be 'raising the bar' on other games, by assuming MW3 will be great is like spitting on the people who made the games you love so much.

I'm confident that Activision's standars will ensure that this part will be a success as well.
Sporkeh

Postby stoopdapoop on Tue May 24, 2011 4:14 am

beautiful
I'm Brown
stoopdapoop
Veteran
Veteran

Postby theCommie on Tue May 24, 2011 4:58 am

Looks like yet another fun Michael Bay-esque romp around the world (which according to Hollywood = Europe). As someone who's part of the singleplayer-focused minority, this is one very entertaining popcorn flick I think I'll indulge in yet again.
theCommie
Pheropod
Pheropod

Postby Gary on Tue May 24, 2011 5:13 am

It does look fun...
Have a question related to modding or something I posted? Something that needs staff attention? I haven't been active lately, but feel free to PM me or message me on Steam(link below)

Gary
Interlopers Staff
Interlopers Staff

Postby Plague on Tue May 24, 2011 6:12 am

theCommie wrote:Looks like yet another fun Michael Bay-esque romp around the world (which according to Hollywood = Europe). As someone who's part of the singleplayer-focused minority, this is one very entertaining popcorn flick I think I'll indulge in yet again.

to be fair the situation kinda puts Europe as a focal point.
Contact. The EU welcomes the pain free. That's emotional impact.
I actually think limitation is good for creativity. If we had an engine that could do everything, we would be in trouble. It gives us focus. ~~ Randy Lundeen
Plague
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Ark11 on Tue May 24, 2011 6:23 am

@0:21, Car Chase in a subway tunnel. I'm sorry but thats ridiculous. The rest looks fun though.
"Drop kick me Jesus, through the goalposts of life." - Robert Bare
Ark11

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming Chat