4K Resolution Game Screenshots

Game discussion and other related chat.

4K Resolution Game Screenshots

Postby nub on Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:32 am

Screenshot taken from The Witcher 2

Full Album

So a guy on Reddit posted a pretty decent album of screenshots he took of various games at 4K resolution. There are some seriously awesome looking images in the album worth checking out. Make sure you blow them up all the way to truly appreciate them. When you click on a thumbnail, it'll bring up a larger image, but you have to hover over it and click on the button at the top right corner of the image to load the full sized one. It'll take a bit to load obviously. From there you can zoom in further. The images range from 10mb to 15mb each. Some images are down-scaled to 3200x1800 for certain reasons, but there are some at the full 3840x2160 resolution.

I'd post more images directly, but this thread would load slow as hell. Also note that these images are obviously MASSIVE and when you zoom in all the way, they're simply not going to fit on a 1080p display. But they look amazing when set as a fit/fill desktop background. I'm personally using my favorite screens from the batch in a slideshow background.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share this with you guys. Enjoy.
nub
Veteran
Veteran

Re: 4K Resolution Game Screenshots

Postby ErikKiller on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:34 pm

Awwyis.
First rodeo? Use the Source SDK Documentation for reference!
ErikKiller
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Postby ErikKiller on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:59 pm

Love it how the dude is playing with the nude Catwoman mod.
First rodeo? Use the Source SDK Documentation for reference!
ErikKiller
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Postby nub on Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:59 pm

He's not. It's a special costume they released that's skin tight; as if Catwoman wasn't already slutty enough (not complaining though). I thought it was a nude mod at first as well. The lighting in the scene is to blame for that.
nub
Veteran
Veteran

Return to Gaming Chat