I have the ability to know what some one is thinking

Chat about serious topics and issues. Any flaming/de-railing will be deleted.

I have the ability to know what some one is thinking

Postby Jangalomph on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:11 am

Over the past few years, some crazy events have happened in my life recently.

To start it off.. My mom has an ability to know when some one is dead/being hurt. "Only for a select few people we know."

1. My mom knew when the lady beside my uncle was being beat and killed by 3 black men. We soon found out that she was indeed killed and beaten.
2. My mom knew when our neighbor committed suicide.
3. My mom knew when our other neighbor died. Some one went over there, and he was lying dead on the floor.
4. My mom called my grandmother, and told her that our cousin Jesse was killed in a car accident. A few hours later, we surely found out that he had died in a car wreck, and note this was the first time any family got the call.

Now Dealing with me.

If i know some one well enough, they seem to have to be a good friend or family member. I can tell how their feeling right at the certain moment in time.

Take for instance these conversations.

One with willa ---

Me

:P:P

I think, i have a ability
1:01amWilla

what ability?
1:02amMe

To know how some one feels, and whats going on with them
1:02amWilla

how am i feeling right now?
1:02amMe

well, i think you're feeling left out because matt isn't talking to you, you're scared because you dont know whats gonna happen with matt and you're anxious for him to get on, and get back
1:03amWilla

dangggggggggggggggggggggggg
1:03amMe

I'm not kidding

i can seriously tell what people are thinking after talking to them for like 5 minutes

1:06amWilla

haha nice
1:06amMe

Did i pretty much nail you spot on?
1:07amWilla

yeah.
1:07amMe

Fantastic.
1:07amWilla

I mean the whole him not texting me back or talking to me is really starting to get to me.
1:08amMe

Which is why you feel left out, or what ever the other word for that is
1:08amWilla

Yeah.

and i wish he would at least get on facebook so that i don't have to worry or be upset anymore.

because when he doesn't talk to me i just feel like he doesn't like me at all and the whole thing is stupid and i should just give up.

2. Talking to Brandy about my friend nikki i haven't seen in ages. Nor knew what her situation really was.

But I don't think that's why nikki stopped talking to you...
12:55amMe

dunno, maybe she's just busy
12:56amBrandy

I can't really say why she stopped talking to everyone, because she told me not to and it's really none of my business but it's not your fault :]:] she just had a lot going on and sort of... forgot about everyone..

including me

But she's mad at me at the moment..
12:56amMe

It deals with some guys, and her cousin leaving

and junk like that

i'm quite aware of this

I can seriously read her mind of what she's thinking when she talks to me
12:57amBrandy

:o:o

what's she thinkin?
12:58amMe

well i havn't talked to her in a while, but i'm guessing she was so frustraited over a guy that she really liked, that hurt her feelings. And her cousin leaving her after she became super close to him, and left every one else.. she just got so pissed after every thing went wrong that she rebelled

and i'm guessing things are just shit out of luck over at her house for her, because her parents no longer trust her

am i on the right track of thinking?
12:58amBrandy

Um yup pretty much
12:58amMe

// basically just thought about it, never heard any of that
12:58amBrandy

lol DAMN your good
12:59amMe

Listen, i can read a girls mind

i also no

know
12:59amBrandy

Hmmmmm

What am I thinking.

right now.

go.
12:59amMe

that when ever i knock on her window to tell her to roll it down in my drive way, that she likes my eyes and knows i'm sexy

rofl

Well you're probably thinking how the hell do i know all of this, and you're probably wondering whats going on with nikki?
1:00amBrandy

first part yes second part meh, i sorta know

but I'm a little disappointed in her right now so I'm keeping my distance
1:00amMe

I was about to say that
1:00amBrandy

lol say what?
1:00amMe

but i couldn't find the words for it

you being dissappointed in her
1:01amBrandy

yes but do you know whhhyyy i'm disappointed in her?
1:01amMe

Because maybe you think she should have a better outlook on life and stop being so emo about something?

if you did, i would be truly freaked uot

out*

nah

nothing like that

And because she shouldn't ditch her friends

lol

thats the one

i was getting there ^^
1:02amBrandy

gosh your scary good!

remind me to keep on your good side

I have no quotes, but i told my grandma that i knew she was feeling depressed, and needs time to relax, and she wants her kids to be happy, and that she feels very unhappy even though she doesn't show it.

4. I can sense that my daddy is very very depressed. He thinks that nothing every goes right for him, and that every one basically fucks things up for him.

5. I can really tell, that my friend is taking it hard because he can't ever find a girlfriend. I know he is thinking about this coming school year and how he's gonna handle talking to girls. Etc...

So interlopers. Do you have any honest ability? I'm quite freaked out by my knowings, and i find it is NOT coincidence.

One last addition. I sometimes can sing something, or watch something in my head, and that one episode of something comes on tv, or the song instantly comes on the radio after consecutive thoughts of what comes next.

So, do you have some odd out of this world ability?
http://www.nomoreroominhell.com
I don’t know whether I was right or wrong, I guess I’ll never know… But I made it. And I guess I should be thankful for that. - Strelok
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Jangalomph
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Re: I have the ability to know what some one is thinking

Postby [JFG]Propaganda on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:23 am

Geez jang maybe you should be a therapist....
[JFG]Propaganda
Been Here A While
Been Here A While

Postby YokaI on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:26 am

[JFG]Propaganda wrote:Geez jang maybe you should go to a therapist....

fixed.
YokaI
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby Plague on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:29 am

I have been keeping it secret... but i suppose i can come out about it...

I have the ability to sense other people with abilities.....
I admit knowing of you're ability since i have been here on Interlopers....
Contact. The EU welcomes the pain free. That's emotional impact.
I actually think limitation is good for creativity. If we had an engine that could do everything, we would be in trouble. It gives us focus. ~~ Randy Lundeen
Plague
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Chopium on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:35 am

I always know the time to the hour and I never lose sense of direction (compass). I don't know if there's anything supernatural about that though. I'm also surprisingly good at guessing the coming weather by looking at the sky.
Last edited by Chopium on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chopium

Postby thefight on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:35 am

I thought this was about Dinner for Shmucks
TicTac wrote:need cat 4 cuddles. not rape.
thefight
Been Here A While
Been Here A While

Postby Turd Ferguson on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:37 am

I can shoot turds from my pinky.... this is so dumb

jangalomph wrote:Listen. my avatar wants to be gay.. :|
Turd Ferguson
Been Here A While
Been Here A While

Postby Phott on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:40 am

Come on guys, don't be a bunch of dicks, this guy is serious. Fucking disrespectful to jangalomph who shares this, there's a reason we're in "Serious Discussion", speak serious or shut the fuck up. Mk? (I know some of you were serious)

I can tell you this much, you're very empathic/sympathic, I actually don't know where to place it, but knowing how someone close to you feels is not really something over natural, I have an easy time telling how people feel and assessing the situation based on information.

Based on your last conversation you were actually wrong at least once, if you could in fact read someones mind that would probably not happen.

You just have the ability to read and assess situations regarding human emotions.
Phott
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Jangalomph on Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:38 am

Thank you phott. I'm skeptical about it being "super natural" Other than what my mom has. But to a degree, i find that i can see things without even knowing the situation.
http://www.nomoreroominhell.com
I don’t know whether I was right or wrong, I guess I’ll never know… But I made it. And I guess I should be thankful for that. - Strelok
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Jangalomph
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby Phott on Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:23 am

Aye, I can't say it can all be explained by logics I suppose, my great grandmother did the same thing, noticing when someone died.
Phott
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Text_Fish on Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:07 am

I'd say it's more likely that you and your mother are subconscious Sherlock Holmes's. Your subconscious picks up on various nuances and signs and assembles them in to a conclusion. When it's the right conclusion, your conscious mind plucks it out of the subconscious and says "Hey, I knew that all along!" and when it's a wrong conclusion it just stays put in the back of your mind.

It's impressive, but not supernatural.

Also, your life sounds like Dawson's Creek, or some similarly badly written American teen drama. I suppose it was about time they added a supernatural twist.
Mappers Top Tip #548
Lighting: The arrangement, hue and intensity of one or multiple light sources.
Lightning: A dazzling discharge of electric sparks in the atmosphere, often preceding thunder.
Text_Fish
Been Here A While
Been Here A While

Postby polycruncher on Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:16 pm

I think it's pretty cool you have a strong empathetic ability. I do believe there is are organic, unspoken, sometimes inexpressible senses. The subconscious mind is many times more powerful than the conscious mind. I've had experiences that defy the classifications of materialistic scientific rationalists, who would balk and laugh with their hard, concrete minds. There is much more to our existence than we understand, even the construction of this human society is an illusion to many, many people. What we see through our eyes is but a small slice of the visual spectrum of light. What we can consciously experience through our sensory organs is similarly slight. It can be easy to forget that majesty and incongruity of our existence: we are on a ball of rock hurtling through space surrounded by phenomena we are only just beginning to understand, in a universe of possibilities more amazing, strange and expansive that we can possibly conceive.

-applaunch 420 compile every day
polycruncher
Regular
Regular

Postby jister on Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:15 pm

i like your first sentence ;) [quote=jangalomph]Over the past few years, some crazy events have happened in my life recently. [/quote]... so you also time travel...?

nah sorry, serious man it could be a lot of things, but super natural isn't one of them. thoughts are electro-magnetic and probably bound in space and time on a quantum level, meaning there can exist one actual same thought (read EM-particle) In 2 or more different minds. Like the quantum entanglement experiments.
jister
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Postby Jike on Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:11 pm

My mother always got a bad feeling when something bad was about to happen. :(

Her brother died, while she was flying to america (my dad, my mother and my brothers and I, we live in germany, but we have the rest of our family in america). She had this bad feeling though, the days before she flew, knowing something was going to happen. So, while she was flying there, he died by accident through a headshot. I dont want to elaborate on this.

Another example is her favorite aunt. A very lovingly person. She died too, after my mother had a phase of bad/weird feelings.

Last example ranges back to before I was born. She had a husband, and they both loved each other very much. However, both also betrayed each other one or the other time, so they got a divorce and then later on she met my father.

However, at some point her first husband died in a car crash. Also then, my mother had a bad feeling about the coming days. She was notified about this by the brother of her former husband.

My mother and this brother weren't going to meet again, until I was two and a half. We visited them and when we arrived, I stormed out of the car door, ran up the stair and rang the bell, without being able to know where exactly to go. When the door opened I ran into the apartment and sat down on the piano. It was a weird moment. (My mothers former husband was musician...)

This is just one of those weird stories, you hear about spirits and stuff, but it makes you think... In a special way.

Another example would be this: My mothers brother, who had died in the first story I just wrote, his name was Randy, my uncle. He had worked in a refinery and once there was a leak, where he was exposed to something, that eventually gave him skin cancer. He sued the company and the suing process (I dont know the word atm) continued after his death in October 07. Recently my mother was at her job, when she saw a dragonfly. Now, my family and that means I am a direct descendant of the indian chief pontiac (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_Pontiac)

Some indian tribes believed you can transform into a dragonfly after death. Of course my mother knew this and thought of her brother. When arriving at home, there was an email from Brenda, Randys former wife, with whom he had a child, my cousin. It turned out, my uncle had won the process after his death and he won around 70000 $ that would go to Brenda and my cousin. They were willing to give my mother 1000$ and that was what was in the email.

wild stories, eh?
In the end they werent entirely about this sensing thing my mother had, but also other stuff. Still I thought they are wonderful stories, I'd like to share...my mother is an awesome person...
-Jike
Jike
1337 p0st3r
1337 p0st3r

Postby Dionysos on Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:24 pm

lol viewtopic.php?f=23&t=32824

Also, as people have said, knowing things about people close to you is better explained by you subconsciously reading their emotions/responses etc, "instinct". Then again, it's hard to say to what degree someone is objective in their retelling, and even then it's hard for outsiders to assess it... jada.
The Venus Project wrote:The most valuable, untapped resource today is human ingenuity.
Dionysos

Next

Return to Serious Discussion