Video reviews of your maps

Films, albums, random internet videos.

Video reviews of your maps

Postby pk_hunter on Sat May 08, 2010 3:51 am

Looking for a very in-depth video review and playthrough of your latest and greatest maps and mods?
As a mapper of many years, I know how frustrating it is to spend months on a project only to end up feeling that nobody has really played it and that it hasn't been noticed.
Too many mappers are demoralized by this situation, and I've decided to try to help rectify it.
Scotch and Coffee are now offering guaranteed video reviews of ANY map/mod for any Valve game posted in our 'Show off your stuff' forum.

Of course, we aren't going to spend our precious time for nothing - but all we require in return is that you are a member with at least 25 posts on our forums.

Think of it as a you scratch our back, we'll scratch yours situation. You get an in-depth and fair review and exposure to our subscribers and our community grows.

Note: We will not review every map you've ever made. Submitting them all constitutes spam.

Here's an example of one of my reviews:
pk_hunter
Pheropod
Pheropod

Re: Video reviews of your maps

Postby Megadude on Sat May 08, 2010 4:20 am

Why bother when we can get that here without any posting requirements at all? Just seems like a way to get people to your forum. Should have been put in the Random Thread I think.
Wrathborne 711 wrote:OH MY GOD.........MEXICANS!

End of Humanity - beta version 3.0 released!
Megadude
Veteran
Veteran

Postby pk_hunter on Sat May 08, 2010 12:35 pm

If you can link to where you can get video reviews here, that'd be great. I wasn't aware Interlopers offered that service.
Just as I said in the first post - from personal experience, I've submitted maps here and elsewhere and received a very small amount of feedback and exposure.
This aims to get you more.
pk_hunter
Pheropod
Pheropod

Postby stoopdapoop on Sat May 08, 2010 1:10 pm

heh, well I know that me and major banter do it, as of recently. I quite enjoy doing it so I don't really see it as a "service" I just wish there were more single player maps released around here.

and well, I only intend to do it for single player/l4d maps maps :(
I'm Brown
stoopdapoop
Veteran
Veteran

Return to Media