Hey!

New to the community? Give us a big wave.

Hey!

Postby GyroMeepo on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:58 pm

Hi, I'm GyroMeepo! Yes, my name is my two favorite Dota 2 character's names put together :-D . I'm known as Steam usually as Meepo (though I change my name a lot) and I've been using Steam since 2009.

I'm 14 years old and have been modding since I was real little and just messing with the Doom and Warcraft 3 editors. I'm a project leader on the Half-Life 2 Improvement Mod, which is taking HL2 and porting it to Alien Swarm, giving it all new shaders, lighting, models, textures, sounds, and all that good stuff ;-) ! I've actually had been lurking around here for a while, learning some mapping, modding, and lighting skills, and finally made a account a few weeks ago when a mod team member suggested we make a thread here.

My area I like to work in the most is lighting and mapping. I've began to learn modelling recently, too.

And that's about it on me. I'm pretty young and have a lot to learn and hope to have many fun experiences with you all!

Thanks For Reading,
Alec "GyroMeepo" Gray :[]:

Also, heres link to my Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nopeboy
GyroMeepo
Dumpling
Dumpling

Re: Hey!

Postby Blink on Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:08 pm

You were 6 years old when Interlopers first launched. God I feel old

Welcome! :-)
Blink
Cool 'n that
Cool 'n that

Postby Text_Fish on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Half-Life 2's rated 15 in the UK and presumably similar wherever you are. How can this be possible, unless you're a very very naughty boy?

Also Welcome.
Mappers Top Tip #548
Lighting: The arrangement, hue and intensity of one or multiple light sources.
Lightning: A dazzling discharge of electric sparks in the atmosphere, often preceding thunder.
Text_Fish
Been Here A While
Been Here A While

Postby Jangalomph on Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:44 am

Welcome!
http://www.nomoreroominhell.com
I don’t know whether I was right or wrong, I guess I’ll never know… But I made it. And I guess I should be thankful for that. - Strelok
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Jangalomph
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby Armageddon on Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:48 am

Hey!
Armageddon
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Return to Introduction Time