Cra0kalo - Portfolio

Interlopers Portfolio section.

Portfolio rating

[ Not yet rated ]

You must be registered and logged in to rate a portfolio!

Cra0kalo - Portfolio

Postby cra0kalo on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:57 am

Name: Cra0kalo

Online Portfolio: http://cra0kalo.com

About Me:

Hey.

I'm Cra0kalo a CG Artist and 3D Animator, I’m very passionate about CG and 3D and always wanted to get involved in contributing/making something ever since I was a kid. I began messing around with 3D authoring tools very early in my life starting with doom and using its world editor to make my own custom levels, enemies and weapons. Later on I discovered the Source Engine by Valve Software in 2005 and starting putting my creativity to work using the Source SDK to create various pieces of work. I have been using the engine for seven years now modding/animating/texturing/mapping mostly working with animation though since it’s my specialty.

What can I do?
I’m mainly good with character animation and anything related to the Source Engine (a jack of all trades)
Software Competencies:
    3D Packages
    - Autodesk 3DS Max
    - Autodesk Motion builder
    - iPi Desktop Motion Capture
    - Valve Software Source SDK
    2D Packages
    - Adobe Dreamweaver
    - Adobe Flash
    - Adobe Photoshop
    Other
    - Visual Basic (VB.NET)
    - Sony Vegas
I have yet to produce some actually work but you can check out the WIP for my main project Operation Reaper @
http://projectreaper.com

cra0kalo
Regular
Regular

Re: Cra0kalo - Portfolio

Postby skoften on Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:26 pm

Your website isent very proffesional in terms of text and the image links goes to some Ad website plus you don't have a lot of work (2 pics) to show. I would wait a bit untill you have more pix. The work that is done looks nice :)
skoften
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Postby SotaPoika on Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:07 pm

Hey, cool "generic desert town" map you got there. I assume it's a work in progress still? :P

Also, when you get some NMRiH stuff compiled and running, you could render/record some videos from the animations to show off better your skills.
SotaPoika
Pheropod
Pheropod

Postby cra0kalo on Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:44 pm

skoften wrote:Your website isent very proffesional in terms of text and the image links goes to some Ad website plus you don't have a lot of work (2 pics) to show. I would wait a bit untill you have more pix. The work that is done looks nice :)

yeah re-creating the site so bare with me.
cra0kalo
Regular
Regular

Return to Portfolios