It is currently Thu May 23, 2013 5:21 am
You shouldn't focus on "FIXING" this map. Leave it be and start a new project.
CREMATOR666 wrote:You shouldn't focus on "FIXING" this map. Leave it be and start a new project.
Silver Dot wrote:I followed the only good tutorial I found (http://www.fpsbanana.com/tuts/1370) and it didn't really do anything.
Silver Dot wrote:Yes, this map does contain copyrighted material from another game (L4D2).
srredfire wrote:- Your lights have no sources.
- Your lighting is bland.
- You have little to no texture variation.
- Your textures are not aligned.
- You have no true theme.
- Your textures are no properly scaled.
- Your lighting is sparse and unrealistically positioned.
- You have unrealistic colored lights.
- Your map seems to lack game-play value and a core objective.
- You seem to have just spammed a bunch of NPCs
- Your map lacks interesting architecture.
- Your map is blocky.
- Your map is probably not optimized.
- Your weapon placement is poor and cluttered.
- Your map has L4D2 content, which is obviously the last thing it needs ( see above )
- You shouldn't focus on "FIXING" this map. Leave it be and start a new project.
- You should never release your first map, without putting a lot of work into it first.
Wrathborne 711 wrote:OH MY GOD.........MEXICANS!
Major Banter wrote:Joe Dirt. Also known locally in Interlopers as "Hammer Machine"
poisonic wrote:-map sucks only 1 way out... (people like to have choice.... and keep the player types in mind... like a sniper wants a sneaky spot... the runner wants to have choice to not walk the same circle again.... the spawnkiller aka base camper..... the one who likes to sneak around..... the ventilation crawler .....and so on)
poisonic wrote:bla bla wich drug did you take its an example the map stil is way to simple to my opinion... and who R you calling a noob?? and even if it is a SP map the npc's have no chance to survive ....
Users browsing this forum: No registered users