[CSGO]DE_SUBTRANSIT-BETA

Show off your finished maps, models and other creations. Screen shots are a must!

[CSGO]DE_SUBTRANSIT-BETA

Postby corporatefilth on Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:11 am

i am currently making a map for cs:go. It is my first map for source, coming from previously mapping on unreal. I haven't figured everything out yet, but i'm just showing off De_Subtransit. Subscribe, check it out with bots, and let me know what you think. I'm open to criticism.

DE_SUBTRANSIT

Also if anyone is willing to help me, i'm having trouble hosting a server to test my map on. Add me on steam and hit me up.
corporatefilth
Dumpling
Dumpling

Re: [CSGO]DE_SUBTRANSIT-BETA

Postby corporatefilth on Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:31 pm

New Update adds much needed cubemaps. Everything seems to be working perfectly and i am happy to call the layout final (for the most part). Now onto making the custom content :)
Try it, and let me know what you like or don't like. I'm cookoo for criticism.

FINAL layout

corporatefilth
Dumpling
Dumpling

Re: [CSGO]DE_SUBTRANSIT-BETA

Postby Teh Frog on Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:00 am

Looks nice on the workshop, although a lot of the screenshots looks repetitive with the props and rooms looking a lot alike. (I know, I'm a huge fucking hypocrite having just released de_veteran which relies heavily on crates) Layout looks nice, although I'd love if you marked where Bombsite A and B are on the radar thing above. Looks like a joy to play with people.

This one in particular. Textures look kind of dull and the room looks like it needs to be "flushed out" and "come alive" if you will. Granted, this could be due to limited view of the screenshot.

Hints on screenshot taking:
sv_cheats 1
bot_kick
cl_drawhud 0
r_drawviewmodel 0
noclip

This will remove all the bots, put you in fly mode, and remove all the screen clutter (Your gun and the Heads Up Display (HUD)) and allow for better screenshots that look more "Professional."
Good luck mate!
Contrary to popular belief, I am not actually a frog.
Teh Frog
Regular
Regular

Return to Showcase