[CS:GO] De_Vandal

Show off your finished maps, models and other creations. Screen shots are a must!

[CS:GO] De_Vandal

Postby aTam on Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:29 am

Hello Interlopers, I come here for two reasons. First, I need your expert advice to help me improve my map to be the best it can be. Secondly, I need you all to support my workshop page so that I can reach my goal of entering De_Vandal into the next CSGO Operation. This would be a dream come true for me, I have been working very hard on this map since May 2013. Please consider Subscribing, favoriting, and liking my map on the Workshop, because this is the main contributing factor to have a map selected for an Operation by Valve.

De_Vandal is designed to be a modern competitive map, being made in conjunction with professional and community feedback. I want this to be a good map at both high level and casual play. I have taken risks in order to bring the CSGO community something unique, I hope it pays off!

All pictures are available here, I hope you enjoy them!

De_Vandal Workshop

Don't forget to Subscribe, Favorite, and Like the map!
aTam
Regular
Regular

Re: [CS:GO] De_Vandal

Postby TechieUK on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:06 pm

I'll be sure to play this later.
Also know as WILLAM; TechieUK is my old name. If you see WILLAM on Steam or ModDB, it's me.
TechieUK
Regular
Regular

Postby [Steve] on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:58 am

Ive added some pictures to your post because it wasn't drawing in the attention it deserves, very nice map!
[Steve]
Interlopers Staff
Interlopers Staff

Postby Spas12 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:17 am

You have the theme and styling down but its not completely polished and looks cluttered in some areas. maybe work on it some more. :smt045
Past Treyarch Level Designer

Portfolio
Spas12
Veteran
Veteran

Return to Showcase