The Official Interlopers "Map Pimpage Thread"

Reveal what you have made so far and get feedback on development.

Re: The Official Interlopers "Map Pimpage Thread"

Postby jgoodroad on Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:47 am

I like most of it, but that skylight is really bad...
===[]"

Image
current projects: nmo_boardwalk, nmo_asylum
User avatar
jgoodroad
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:44 am
Location: on a boat... unless it's a farm.

Re: The Official Interlopers "Map Pimpage Thread"

Postby Zombie Dawgs on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:35 pm

Image
Esrange wrote:Guys my house isn't working
User avatar
Zombie Dawgs
Been Here A While
Been Here A While
 
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:57 pm
Location: Manchester UK

Re: The Official Interlopers "Map Pimpage Thread"

Postby Unstoppable Florence on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:55 pm

Blimey, that does look nice. It need a bit more light on the outside of the building, but otherwise the architecture is wonderful. That smokestack is going to extend up a bit more right? Looks a bit comical at the mo. Hah.
Dives wrote:Source is kinda like that really old guy in your family that keeps getting older and older and just won't die, but he tells really great stories. And craps the bed on occasion.
User avatar
Unstoppable Florence
Been Here A While
Been Here A While
 
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:59 pm

Re: The Official Interlopers "Map Pimpage Thread"

Postby Zombie Dawgs on Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:40 pm

Unstoppable Florence wrote:Blimey, that does look nice. It need a bit more light on the outside of the building, but otherwise the architecture is wonderful. That smokestack is going to extend up a bit more right? Looks a bit comical at the mo. Hah.

Yeah I'm going to work on the lighting.

It's also I lighthouse that I I'm trying to get some textures for (And I didn't dev the top of it)
Esrange wrote:Guys my house isn't working
User avatar
Zombie Dawgs
Been Here A While
Been Here A While
 
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:57 pm
Location: Manchester UK

Re: The Official Interlopers "Map Pimpage Thread"

Postby jgoodroad on Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:36 pm

I like the curved stairway.
===[]"

Image
current projects: nmo_boardwalk, nmo_asylum
User avatar
jgoodroad
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:44 am
Location: on a boat... unless it's a farm.

Re: The Official Interlopers "Map Pimpage Thread"

Postby Dives on Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:50 pm

Inside the lighthouse, you should have this.

Image
User avatar
Dives
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills
 
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:54 pm
Location: Moorpark, CA

Re: The Official Interlopers "Map Pimpage Thread"

Postby Spike on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:09 pm

NO GODS OR KINGS.
ONLY FAT.
User avatar
Spike
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills
 
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:10 pm

Re: The Official Interlopers "Map Pimpage Thread"

Postby jgoodroad on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:10 pm

that is TOO funny.
===[]"

Image
current projects: nmo_boardwalk, nmo_asylum
User avatar
jgoodroad
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:44 am
Location: on a boat... unless it's a farm.

Re: The Official Interlopers "Map Pimpage Thread"

Postby coder0xff on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:14 pm

I wonder if Gabe ever lies in bed at night, thinking about all the fat jokes, and just cries himself to sleep, wiping his tears away with one-thousand dollar bills.
User avatar
coder0xff
Veteran
Veteran
 
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:51 am

Re: The Official Interlopers "Map Pimpage Thread"

Postby Esrange on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:19 pm

coder0xff wrote:I wonder if Gabe ever lies in bed at night, thinking about all the fat jokes, and just cries himself to sleep, wiping his tears away with one-thousand dollar bills.


No, he uses hundreds.

When he's really sad he uses gold bars
User avatar
Esrange
Regular
Regular
 
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:22 am

Re: The Official Interlopers "Map Pimpage Thread"

Postby MáØ on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:40 pm

Better idea is to reskin the heavy in copper and do the sign:

NO GODS OR KINGS
ONLY BABIES
User avatar
MáØ
Pheropod
Pheropod
 
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 5:14 pm
Location: BC, Canada

Re: The Official Interlopers "Map Pimpage Thread"

Postby Unstoppable Florence on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:16 pm

NO CROWBAR OR GRAVGUN
ONLY BOOMERS

Too political? :D
Dives wrote:Source is kinda like that really old guy in your family that keeps getting older and older and just won't die, but he tells really great stories. And craps the bed on occasion.
User avatar
Unstoppable Florence
Been Here A While
Been Here A While
 
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:59 pm

Re: The Official Interlopers "Map Pimpage Thread"

Postby source-maps on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:24 pm

Unstoppable Florence wrote:NO CROWBAR OR GRAVGUN
ONLY BOOMERS

Too political? :D


if you by this mean that we got l4d 1 and 2, but no peak of the new hlf2 episode
then you made a small mistake

l4d2 has crowbars (I wish they had grav guns as well)
User avatar
source-maps
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™
 
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: The Official Interlopers "Map Pimpage Thread"

Postby Unstoppable Florence on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:55 pm

source-maps wrote:l4d2 has crowbars


http://yehbeatsmeh.ytmnd.com/

:cry:

Anyway, let's get back on topic. I'd post some pimpage to do so, but I'm too busy 'revising' for exams to have made anything.
Dives wrote:Source is kinda like that really old guy in your family that keeps getting older and older and just won't die, but he tells really great stories. And craps the bed on occasion.
User avatar
Unstoppable Florence
Been Here A While
Been Here A While
 
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:59 pm

Re: The Official Interlopers "Map Pimpage Thread"

Postby city14 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:33 pm

coder0xff wrote:I wonder if Gabe ever lies in bed at night, thinking about all the fat jokes, and just cries himself to sleep, wiping his tears away with one-thousand dollar bills.


So off topic, but that is now my signature...
coder0xff wrote:I wonder if Gabe ever lies in bed at night, thinking about all the fat jokes, and just cries himself to sleep, wiping his tears away with one-thousand dollar bills.
User avatar
city14
Pheropod
Pheropod
 
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:35 pm
Location: Troutdale, Oregon
PreviousNext

Return to Under Construction

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users