Can someone fix my map please?

Discuss the industry, development techniques and other general topics

Can someone fix my map please?

Postby SourLikeLemon on Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:40 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/download/uzpn4 ... 282%29.rmf

If someone could fix my map, it doesn't want to compile for some reason, errors keep displaying, I don't know how to fix it
SourLikeLemon

Re: Can someone fix my map please?

Postby Corigami on Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 pm

I know it's frustrating to deal with a map that won't compile, but it would probably be more productive in the long run for everyone if you at the very least do some basic trouble shooting on your own before asking someone else to solve the problem for you. Compile issues are something you're going to be running into continually and you really need to learn how to troubleshoot them. Go to http://www.interlopers.net/errors/, check your log, do your own research on the errors, try to fix them, and if you are still stuck then come back with all of the information about the error, what you have tried, and what the results were so the person who's kind enough to help you out doesn't have to re-do all of that work.
Corigami
Sir Post-a-lot
Sir Post-a-lot

Postby Oskmos on Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:48 pm

Oskmos
Regular
Regular

Postby WhiteDevil on Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:52 pm

Didn't you already have a thread where you even somewhat cared to explain your problem. What's this doing here? Waiting for a miracle to happen?
WhiteDevil
Been Here A While
Been Here A While

Postby SourLikeLemon on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:32 pm

WhiteDevil wrote:Didn't you already have a thread where you even somewhat cared to explain your problem. What's this doing here? Waiting for a miracle to happen?

That's fixed on another forums I don't want to advertise, but now compiler won't show anything ANYTHING at all. It's just like: Nah, mate, nah.
SourLikeLemon

Postby Corigami on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:51 pm

SourLikeLemon wrote:If someone could fix my map, it doesn't want to compile for some reason, errors keep displaying, I don't know how to fix it

SourLikeLemon wrote:now compiler won't show anything ANYTHING at all. It's just like: Nah, mate, nah.

Okay, so which one is it? In one post you say that you're getting errors and now you say you're not getting any information at all from the compiler?

In either case it would be helpful to know what you changed in your map between when it was last compiling and now.
Corigami
Sir Post-a-lot
Sir Post-a-lot

Postby SourLikeLemon on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:23 pm

Well when I press F9 ( run/compile ) it starts somewhat working then suddenly it says:
Fatal Error:
Could not create process.
And yeah, I've changed texture's scaling, as it was in the error.
SourLikeLemon

Return to Game Development