UDK Assets

Help and discussion relating to UnrealEd and the UDK

Re: UDK Assets

Postby kirby2112 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:53 am

Garrador wrote:are you by any chance familiar with a certain bay?

I am shocked that you would suggest such a thing. ( I'm kidding, too lazy, and the student edition is free, it just won't let me re-register for another few months.)
"I know the second I turn around, he's going to get up. He didn't do it. He didn't do it again. Maybe he's dead? OHHHHHHHHHHHSHIIIIITTTTDAMN HE'SNOTDEADFUCK"
kirby2112
Regular
Regular

Postby Jangalomph on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:59 pm

Its not like any of us here could afford something like that :D
http://www.nomoreroominhell.com
I don’t know whether I was right or wrong, I guess I’ll never know… But I made it. And I guess I should be thankful for that. - Strelok
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Jangalomph
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby Garrador on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:06 pm

kirby2112 wrote:

I am shocked that you would suggest such a thing. ( I'm kidding, too lazy, and the student edition is free, it just won't let me re-register for another few months.)

So, you're too lazy to do a easy-not-to-speak of thing, but waiting for a few months is fine?? Me gusta 8|

Anyways, have fun waiting :)
You click on Build or type
make (or some equivalent), and you are astonished, then mortified, as you realize that the whole world is being
recompiled and relinked!
- Scott Meyers
Garrador
Veteran
Veteran

Postby kirby2112 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:54 pm

Garrador wrote:
kirby2112 wrote:

So, you're too lazy to do a easy-not-to-speak of thing, but waiting for a few months is fine?? Me gusta 8|

Anyways, have fun waiting :)

That, and I was only partly kidding. I'm far to honest to sail on over to that particular bay. Arr.
"I know the second I turn around, he's going to get up. He didn't do it. He didn't do it again. Maybe he's dead? OHHHHHHHHHHHSHIIIIITTTTDAMN HE'SNOTDEADFUCK"
kirby2112
Regular
Regular

Postby RefaelBA on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Will it work if you installed on a fresh PC? Or is it linked to your student ID somehow?
RefaelBA

Postby kirby2112 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:34 pm

RefaelBA wrote:Will it work if you installed on a fresh PC? Or is it linked to your student ID somehow?

>/ assuming I have more than one pc capable of running it, but no, it tied to your autodesm account and your student ID
kirby2112
Regular
Regular

Previous

Return to UnrealEd Help