Postby MattD on Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:58 pm

Looks cool, but i don't have friends to play this with :(
MattD
Regular
Regular

Re: Get ready to play Decadence!

Postby MisterBister on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:13 pm

MattD wrote:Looks cool, but i don't have friends to play this with :(

Aaw, of course you can play with us :D. Just join the Decadence community once the game is released and then join our decadence steamfriendsgroup and you will have plenty of friends to play with <3.
- Filip "MisterBister" Coulianos
- Artist & Level-Designer of the MOD Decadence.
www.decadencemod.com
MisterBister
Regular
Regular

Postby Phott on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:38 pm

MisterBister wrote:
MattD wrote:Looks cool, but i don't have friends to play this with :(

Aaw, of course you can play with us :D. Just join the Decadence community once the game is released and then join our decadence steamfriendsgroup and you will have plenty of friends to play with <3.

And ALOT of ragequitters, just like Left 4 Dead. I figure that it's best to stick with friends.
Phott
Veteran
Veteran

Postby oneups on Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:38 am

KILLA-COW wrote:Am I the only person who looks at this and thinks "so what?" It's nice but I remember when I first saw their screens with the glowing tree's I thought oooo this is going to be something different and a bit special and now it just looks like your run of the mill bog standard first person shooter, admittedly better than most of the mods out there, but still just a bit dissapointing. I guess I should play it first, but at the moment this is the impression I'm getting.

Same. I'll still give it a try though, its nice to know there's a mod that's actually done. Congrats guys, I'm sure it was hard worth and definitely deserves a few play throughs
oneups
Regular
Regular

Postby WizardExt on Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:16 am

It's a nice introduction trailer, with good background music and a relaxing female voice. However, I didn't like how the video explained features using mapped keys. I think it would be better just to present the features and not what key they are mapped to by default..

Good work guys! Looks interesting, will try it out soon. :)
WizardExt
Regular
Regular

Previous

Return to Site News