I just played it and completed it.
I really enjoyed it to be honest. There are a few minor NIT PICKING things i thought could of been polished:
1) Skybox when you first go outside...i saw the edges. You could see it was a box
2) antlion guard keeped running away, scripted scenes could of made it more scary
3) started with no story and with a suit hmmm
4) the tv in the first room...maybe it was portable as there was no connection to the wall and it didn't turn off (this is NIT PICKING)
5) the citizens didn't speak when sitting down or standing up. I found out away of doing this and making custom sounds also (again nitpicking)
6) ended sudden when going to the lady calling.
I did however enjoy it. I thought it was a nice breathe of fresh air!
. Well done!
I liked the small puzzles, Some fights were cool and well placed explosion barrels.
I think if you was to keep going your next sp maps would just get better and better!
Well done! DON'T STOP!