Wtf? Is my friend gay?

Chat about various topics.

Re: Wtf? Is my friend gay?

Postby Major Banter on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:10 pm

This isn't fucking newgrounds, what kind of thread is this?

On a side note, as Jimmy Carr says, maybe one day we'll find a cure.
ImageImageImage
Major Banter
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Sathor on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:21 pm

Jimmy Carr is this "religious"-"God-is-going-to-punish-him" Dude, right? I bet God will have fun withim in hell. Sending legions of gay people raping him. Because God must hate people like him. More than he hates gays. I don't think God hates gay people. They are usually decent people.
Sathor

Postby dissonance on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:21 pm

Rotinaj wrote:This isn't fucking newgrounds, what kind of thread is this?
i had fun once, and it was awful.
dissonance
Veteran
Veteran

Postby CorporalAris on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:23 pm

Sathor wrote:Jimmy Carr is this "religious"-"God-is-going-to-punish-him" Dude, right? I bet God will have fun withim in hell. Sending legions of gay people raping him. Because God must hate people like him. More than he hates gays. I don't think God hates gay people. They are usually decent people.

Well good. I think I am pretty decent usually.
CorporalAris
Been Here A While
Been Here A While

Postby Surfa on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:30 pm

Sathor wrote:Jimmy Carr is this "religious"-"God-is-going-to-punish-him" Dude, right? I bet God will have fun withim in hell. Sending legions of gay people raping him. Because God must hate people like him. More than he hates gays. I don't think God hates gay people. They are usually decent people.

Jimmy Carr is a comedian and I think it was said as a joke.
Surfa
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Postby CorporalAris on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:39 pm

I hope so.
CorporalAris
Been Here A While
Been Here A While

Postby coder0xff on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:39 pm

CREMATOR666 wrote:I live in San Francisco and I know less gay people than I did in Bangkok.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL srsly.

San Francisco = overrated "gay capital".

Bangkok = gay capital... I mean... come on people... there's gotta be a joke there, right... "Bang" "kok"

pffft
coder0xff
Veteran
Veteran

Postby JakeB on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:09 pm

...he's joking you know that right?
JakeB
Regular
Regular

Postby Major Banter on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:29 pm

I do wish people would actually go and find out about people before they post things.

I'm also particulary surprised that some of those comments came from a German, a nation which I assumed harboured intelligent people who weren't opinionated, egotistical cretins. Frankly, I expected an American (no offence to all you Yanks) but then again, they at least have a sense of humour. Do calm down or I'll be forced to make remarks about the war.

On another side note, Jimmy Carr said that he once had an imaginary friend, then he stopped going to church.
ImageImageImage
Major Banter
Veteran
Veteran

Postby CorporalAris on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:32 pm

Rotinaj wrote:I do wish people would actually go and find out about people before they post things.

I'm also particulary surprised that some of those comments came from a German, a nation which I assumed harboured intelligent people who weren't opinionated, egotistical cretins. Frankly, I expected an American (no offence to all you Yanks) but then again, they at least have a sense of humour. Do calm down or I'll be forced to make remarks about the war.

On another side note, Jimmy Carr said that he once had an imaginary friend, then he stopped going to church.

Ah, a Brit! How goes it!?

Anyway, where is the OP. I want to hear what he has to say, as he started this convo.
CorporalAris
Been Here A While
Been Here A While

Postby Major Banter on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:36 pm

It goes well, assuming that the anti-Carr post wasn't a joke, otherwise I'm going to look a right twat.
ImageImageImage
Major Banter
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Ennui on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:47 pm

OP, you are being a tard. If you want to know, ask him if he's gay. He probably isn't. It shouldn't matter anyway so long as he knows you're straight. A lot of dudes pretend to act gay as a joke, which you should know if you've spent more than 2 minutes on the internet. He was probably doing this and you took it the wrong way (which raises interesting questions about your own sexuality) and got all awkward and freaked out. Or maybe he is gay, and thinks you are gay too, in which case the solution is equally simple: talk to him about it.

MayheM wrote:
CREMATOR666 wrote:I live in San Francisco and I know less gay people than I did in Bangkok.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL srsly.

San Francisco = overrated "gay capital".

Well compared to North Carolina it is a pretty drastic swing...

Hey, why drag North Carolina into this? For the record I know a metric fuckton of gay/bi people from NC.
Ennui
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Postby MayheM on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:31 pm

I lived in Charlotte for the last 17 years before I moved out here for my job. I was only stating that there are far more gay people out here then there are in NC. I mean people do not move to NC so they can live openly gay however they do move to San Fran for that reason. To be honest though, Creamator does have a point, it is not like it is all gay out here. I think San Fran gets the rep since people do not judge what you do out here, at least not as much as other places.
MayheM
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Sathor on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:11 pm

I was wrong about Jimmy Carr. I simply assumed one of the real anti-homosexuality dudes were meant. I mean, I have heard the quote in German, made by people who mean it. There was nothing for me to assume he isn't one of those, and I was quite too lazy to look up everything not everyone at an international forums (!) might understand on the first reading. Just cross Jimmy Carr out of my post. The rest remains like stated. Although I exaggerate a bit.

I'm also particulary surprised that some of those comments came from a German, a nation which I assumed harboured intelligent people who weren't opinionated, egotistical cretins.

Watch German TV for a minute and you'll be convinced all German women get pregnant at 14, are called Jaqueline or Mandy, smoke 20 cigarettes a day and have 5 different children at the age of 20 by 5 different men.
And the men are bad losers, never having attented school, having kids with all kinds of women. And smoking 20 cigarettes a day. And having 5 mobile phone contracts.

We do have a sense of humour!
Sathor

Postby Major Banter on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:18 pm

You sure you're not getting BBC News and the Daily Mail over there?
ImageImageImage
Major Banter
Veteran
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion