RandomThread II

Chat about various topics.

Re: RandomThread II

Postby Gary on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:56 am

Well. Good thing I'm a fast learner. That was easy. I now have "CSM".

I'm fine tuning it now(lining up the cascades). Then I will bind it to a single value.

I'll post a pic once I get it perfect(30 mins?).
Have a question related to modding or something I posted? Something that needs staff attention? I haven't been active lately, but feel free to PM me or message me on Steam(link below)

Gary
Interlopers Staff
Interlopers Staff

Postby Sathor on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:04 am

Gary wrote:Well. Good thing I'm a fast learner. That was easy. I now have "CSM".

I'm fine tuning it now(lining up the cascades). Then I will bind it to a single value.

I'll post a pic once I get it perfect(30 mins?).

TEN MINUTES GONE
Sathor

Postby Gary on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:26 am

Calm down. I just got it all lined up.

So, now I'm going to find/make a map to show it off.
Have a question related to modding or something I posted? Something that needs staff attention? I haven't been active lately, but feel free to PM me or message me on Steam(link below)

Gary
Interlopers Staff
Interlopers Staff

Postby Gary on Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:35 pm

Had to go into town.

Have yet to make a map, I'm trying to think what would best show this off. What ever I make, it has to have tons of moving objects.

Also, if you somehow didn't notice: www.interlopers.net/forum/viewtopic.php ... 20#p476920

Gary
Interlopers Staff
Interlopers Staff

Postby Jangalomph on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:29 pm

What have i been missing.
http://www.nomoreroominhell.com
I don’t know whether I was right or wrong, I guess I’ll never know… But I made it. And I guess I should be thankful for that. - Strelok
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Jangalomph
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby MayheM on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:36 pm

So today we had the fire alarm go off at school. It went off last week as well, but that time it was a kid who "accidentally" pulled the alarm. This time however, it was legit. There was a fire/small explosion in the chem lab. The school evacuated and we all went to our designated spot across the street. The fire trucks arrived minutes later. Several more minutes later the head of school walks over to talk to the firemen and comes back and grabs a small group of people to the side. Myself and my boss were part of that group.

We were told it was safe to go into the school, but they needed us to clear out some offices. Apparently, the incident that occurred in the second floor chem lab caused the sprinklers to go off. Well, there was A LOT of water. How much water? you ask, well enough that it started leaking through the ceiling and into the first floor offices. It basically looked like it was raining inside. FREAKING NUTS! I spent a good 30 minutes running around disconnecting computers before the water got to them. Then another 30 minutes setting them up in dry rooms. Fortunately the water damage was isolated to three rooms and miraculously, there was no computers damaged.

This week is off to an interesting start for sure. Best part is, I only work three days this week. Lets hope there is no more fire alarms...
MayheM
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Jangalomph on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:45 pm

A pipe busted in the 2nd story of my home filling up the gap between first and second floor, then the entire ceiling of the first floor collapsed in due to water leaking out recepticals, lights, etc. causing the paneling to buckle flooding my house
I don’t know whether I was right or wrong, I guess I’ll never know… But I made it. And I guess I should be thankful for that. - Strelok
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Jangalomph
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby Gary on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:20 pm

Dude. That sucks.

Gary
Interlopers Staff
Interlopers Staff

Postby TicTac on Tue May 01, 2012 1:51 am

Mayhem, for a second I forgot that you work in a school, and was wondering why the hell they recruited kids to run around and do that.
Competent Level Designer, 3D Artist.
I don't really look like my avatar
TicTac
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Jangalomph on Tue May 01, 2012 3:26 am

Cheer up fellas.
Jangalomph
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby Armageddon on Tue May 01, 2012 3:57 am

Soooooo excited.

I went all ape on my walls. I'm starting to think Anne Hathaway was a bad idea. The whole aesthetic in some areas doesn't look right.
Armageddon
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby joe_rogers_11155 on Tue May 01, 2012 4:24 am

@arma: your just now thinking she was a bad idea? i cant stand anne hathaway. i would much rather have had rachel mcadams play that role. she is much hotter, and i think she is an actress with untapped potential. i honestly haven't really thought much about other women who could play catwoman...i'm still wondering why she is even there at all.
"Day breaks, but decay soon follows." - Ava Winona
Currently developing in radio silence... 99 Bolts
Here's another project of mine... Assault on Overwatch
Are you new to Source SDK? VDC
joe_rogers_11155
Veteran
Veteran

Postby MayheM on Tue May 01, 2012 4:31 pm

Armageddon wrote:Soooooo excited.

I went all ape on my walls. I'm starting to think Anne Hathaway was a bad idea. The whole aesthetic in some areas doesn't look right.

I'm psyched too. Anne will do well. Nolan has a knack for getting the best out of people.

Have to say though, I am more excited for The Avengers. Both movies will be awesome, but the build up for the Avengers has been massive.
MayheM
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Plague on Tue May 01, 2012 7:22 pm

http://www.bethblog.com/2012/05/01/dawnguard/

ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy
Contact. The EU welcomes the pain free. That's emotional impact.
I actually think limitation is good for creativity. If we had an engine that could do everything, we would be in trouble. It gives us focus. ~~ Randy Lundeen
Plague
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Dives on Tue May 01, 2012 7:55 pm

So PC players have to wait an extra month for it, just because of some bullshit exclusivity agreement? Bleh.
Dives
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion