Anarchy Arcade Steam CD Keys

Chat about various topics.

Anarchy Arcade Steam CD Keys

Postby SM Sith Lord on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:21 pm

Anarchy Arcade will be released on Steam in a few short weeks, so today I am expanding the private Steam beta to anybody who would like to get an early look at the Steam build.

PM me for a Steam CD Key to unlock Anarchy Arcade today!

Anarchy Arcade is a 3D desktop. It is intended to be launched when you start your computer, and remain open all day long.

It supports VR goggles, but they are not required.

If you have any questions, I have answers, so just let me know. The big Steam release is right around the corner! I had to change my development plans around after my Kickstarter failed to raise the money to buy a license, but the Steam release will still be the biggest & best release yet!

FYI, playing back local video files in-game on the virtual screens is only a step away, but not implemented in the Steam build yet.

Anarchy Arcade contains no unlicensed copyrighted material (other than the "Message of the Day" background) and does not use peer-to-peer file sharing or screen sharing, so the chances of people using it to commit piracy are low (which is a concern for these types of programs). Instead it aims to playback everybody's PERSONAL copies of media in a synchronized fashion to give the appearance of these 2 very powerful technologies without all the potential for people to exploit it for piracy.

Elijah Newman-Gomez AKA SM Sith Lord
Twitter: @AnarchyArcade
Email: newman@smsithlord.com

I have a limited amount of CD Keys before I have to request more, so I will be giving them out on a first-come-first-served basis.

SM Sith Lord
Been Here A While
Been Here A While

Return to General Discussion