: Øyvind Andersson Age
Online Portfolio: http://www.andersson.interlopers.net
I started with photoshop for 5-6 years ago, learned hammer very thouroughly for the last 3 years, and been modeling effectivly since I started with it over a year ago.
I'm also experienced with FPS view model animating as well as animating prop models.
I've just started to dive into the character modelling topic, which is coming along nicely.
I'm very experienced with the source engine. I know more or less everything except the code!
I'm also familiar with Crytek Sandbox 2 Editor, Unreal 3 editor (slightly), and Call of Duty 4 editor.
I'm a very fast learner as well.
Check my online portfolio for more information about my skills and asset knowledge at:http://www.andersson.interlopers.netI can:
- Make world textures for any game w/ normal map, specular & other supported shaders. (After learning how to implement them to the game obviously)
- Create prop models with baked normal maps from a highpoly version (Mudbox).
- Create weapon view models (I'm most interested in enviornment 3D art)
- (For Source) compile and make any model ready for use.
Ask if there is anything you have in mind, I've missed mentioning.Additional Knowledge/Skills:
- Java (9 months)
- C# (1 month, still working on this)
- HTML (4 years, 2 very active)
- CSS (2 years)
Check my online portfolio for more information about my skills and asset knowledge at:http://www.andersson.interlopers.netMaps
- (Aztec and Calm was made for presenting my textures
Aztec Gold -
Calm - TexturesModels
Zombie Panic: Source
Position: Lead 2D Artist, 3D Artist, Some weapon animationsZombie Panic: Source
Position: Texture/skin artist and prop modelerSubvertus
Position: Texture artistHardrain
Position: Texture/skin artist and prop modelerForgotten