Name: Cory De La Torre
Location: Lancaster, California, United States
Editor Experience: Source Engine, Rayman 2D World editor, various small editors.
Sourceforts V1.0 -2.0
City17: Episode One
Bio: My first modding venture was Sourceforts V1.0 as a level designer, where I learned the basics of Source modding, and creating and keeping a community interested in your product.
Currently I work on two projects: City17: Episode One and CANVAS a total conversion mod for the Source engine.
Things I know:
- Hammer - level Design
- Particle Creation, using both Source particle editor, and a bit of Unreal's
- Modeling. Fully capable of skinning my own models, and getting them in-game. Capable of building a high poly and baking that out to a diffuse, etc
- Texture & Material Creation. Experienced in creating textures and the full range of their effects such as heightmaps, normal maps, AO sheets, etc.
- Programming - C++ Basics. Enough to tie my shoes.
- Shader Authoring - I can create custom shaders ranging from post process effects, to world shaders.City17: Episode OnePortalTeam Fortress 2Textures