Dystopia goes Steamworks

Comment on the news articles here.

Dystopia goes Steamworks

Postby Blink on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:58 pm

The Dystopia are preparing their latest release to incorporate use of Steamworks:

I have the pleasure of announcing that our next version, 1.2, complete with new maps, many new changes and fixes, will be available direct to download from Steam, utilizing the SteamWorks framework! I have said it numerous times in the past, but I will re-iterate. It does not matter the quality of the modification or game brought to SteamWorks, as it does that the modding community has been given this great opportunity to use such a distinguished application. We are very proud to be alongside some of the greatest modifications the Source community has to offer like Eternal Silence, Insurgency, D.I.P.R.I.P., Pirates, Vikings & Knights II, and more!

Check out their site for more information.
Blink
Cool 'n that
Cool 'n that

Re: Dystopia goes Steamworks

Postby no00dylan on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:21 pm

Isn't there something that supposed to keep them from announcing the use of steamworks? Good to know that they're using it, but still, I thought they weren't allowed to announce that they were using it.
no00dylan
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Wrath on Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:12 am

They have had it for the last several months, but were just given the go ahead to announce it.
The innate sin of mankind.
Wrath

Postby AlexCrafter on Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:24 pm

Finally, even though I don't enjoy playing Dystopia I think it has deserved this.
AlexCrafter
Been Here A While
Been Here A While

Return to Site News