Docm30
No votes
The Watcher
7%
amckern
No votes

Total votes : 55

Postby The Gaffer on Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:20 pm

The Watcher wrote:Man, it's not fair! I always seem to join the less popular map battles (with a max of 4-5 competitors approx.), and the more popular ones either don't interest me or something comes up that prevents me from participating... It's just not fair! :cry:

You have a better chance to win if you participate in a battle with fewer people as there are fewer competitors for your map to beat. Still just as many people vote on the battle so your argument is rather trivial I think...
The Gaffer
Regular
Regular

Postby BaRRaKID on Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:30 pm

usually we get more then 100 users voting, this time its less then 50.. lets wayt a bit more and see how it goes.
I've no sign
BaRRaKID
Veteran
Veteran

Postby The Watcher on Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:56 pm

The Gaffer wrote:
The Watcher wrote:Man, it's not fair! I always seem to join the less popular map battles (with a max of 4-5 competitors approx.), and the more popular ones either don't interest me or something comes up that prevents me from participating... It's just not fair! :cry:

You have a better chance to win if you participate in a battle with fewer people as there are fewer competitors for your map to beat. Still just as many people vote on the battle so your argument is rather trivial I think...

Well, if you put it that way, it's true. But the battles I have participated in had only 3-5 people participating (including myself). The 15th battle (the one before this one) had almost 10 participants, and I was in it. But my map fucked up and I had to drop out... :cry:
The one and only anti-Interloper

This forum is an evil negativity-brewing hellhole, like all internet communities, and should be shut down...
The Watcher
Banned

Postby kez.ini on Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:22 pm

Frips, looks very nice and sexy :)
kez.ini
Been Here A While
Been Here A While

Postby BaRRaKID on Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:15 pm

ho i totally forgot about this.
I've no sign
BaRRaKID
Veteran