12%
srredfire
4%
The Doctor
3%

Total votes : 241

Re: Map Battle 27 - Vote & Final Images

Postby Shadynader on Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:05 am

hey thanks for all the votes guys theyre all very much appreciated. its a pity that wasnt my final image as i pretty much changed everything but could not log in to the forums to post the image. in all fairness it was 5 mins till deadline when i tried :lol: (i never can login does anyone know how to fix that)

PS. well done all who entered theyre all nice i voted holy socks, master donut an sourcemaps
Shadynader

Postby source-maps on Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:47 am

nice, I would have voted for you if you entered with that.
maybe better luck next battle

to bad I just reached 4th place... but I guess its not bad for a first battle is it?
source-maps
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby k-dawg on Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:15 am

Shadynader wrote:hey thanks for all the votes guys theyre all very much appreciated. its a pity that wasnt my final image as i pretty much changed everything but could not log in to the forums to post the image. in all fairness it was 5 mins till deadline when i tried :lol: (i never can login does anyone know how to fix that)

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r303 ... nd0006.jpg

delete your cookies. =)
waisted menkey wrote:i do however appreciate your efforts at telling me how wrong i am and how right you are. that's awesome!
:smt019
k-dawg
Regular
Regular

Postby Jest@ on Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:08 pm

Ok, voting seems to have finished, congratulations to Master Donut on a beautiful entry! Excellent stuff for a first time entrant!

Great work from everyone else, too, it was a well-fought battle with some really really lovely entries and quite a lot of variety! Thanks for taking part, and of course I hope I'll be seeing you all in Map Battle 28!

I'll get the rankings updated as soon as I can. I'm still undecided about the new voting arrangements, it seems to have worked a bit but not as much as I intended. Let me know your thoughts on the subject in the suggestions thread.
Highlight to read:
It was earth all along
Jest@
Veteran
Veteran

Previous

Return to Design Section