Firearms 2 Update - The IMI Uzi is complete!

Post your news submissions here

Firearms 2 Update - The IMI Uzi is complete!

Postby Jonneh on Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:56 pm

Firearms fans, in this weeks update we have some more detailed screen shots of ps_river and our newly completed sub machine gun the IMI Uzi. I have to say over the last week for the FA2 team Flakk and Smilie have stepped up production big time! If you see them on the forums or in game, give them a big thank you; their hard work brings us even closer to a public playable beta of Firearms 2!

I also want to mention the hard work that Mazor and MABManz have been putting into the animation and compiling of our new player models. With the completion of such a enormously integral part of FA2 looming over the horizon, it won't be long before we're requesting a new group of testers in preparation for releasing a beta of FA2 to the public. If you're interested in testing pm an application to me on moddb, the FA2 Forums or email me at jon@firearms2mod.com.

Looking down at the cap point at the river.

This is the area at the bottom of the well, just before you head up the spiral to red base.

The barn by red teams spawn.

The cave on your way down the spiral that connects to the river area.

The IMI Uzi idle.

The IMI Uzi reloading.

We also wanted to mention, that FA2 is looking for texture artists. If you're interested in becoming part of the FA2 team, or contributing to the mod just pm me via moddb, the FA2 forums or email me at jon@firearms2mod.com.
----------------------------------------------------------------
[COLOR=Silver]Join us on IRC @ #Firearms2 and #clan_ra on Gamesurge.net

[/COLOR]
Jonneh
Dumpling
Dumpling

Return to Submit News