G4 Interviews Gabe Newell

Post your news submissions here

G4 Interviews Gabe Newell

Postby Zipfinator on Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:35 am

G4 Interviews Gabe on Left 4 Dead 2, Episode 3 and a few other topics regarding Episodic content and the Spy/Sniper Update.

G4: Do you think we’ll find out new details about Episode 3 by the end of the year?

Newell: Just so you know, the thing to me, that feels right, is the rhythm that Robin and his team are operating with. It’s like watching the reaction of that community, watching their ability to respond, looking at the quality of the work they’re getting with the length of those development cycles. They’re having a great time. And I think it shows on the other side, right? I mean, they were just giggling so hard when they were changing the buttons in the movies to say “leak video.” Do you remember the big screen with all the buttons? And they were like we have to put “leaks video” into that thing before we release it. They were just like cackling away. What should have been like, pretty demoralizing and stressful was for them, “Oh, this is no big deal.” So, yeah, people get the idea.

You can read the full article here.
|Pipe Dream|City 17: Episode 1|
Zipfinator
Veteran
Veteran

Return to Submit News