The world is going to end!

Chat about serious topics and issues. Any flaming/de-railing will be deleted.

What will do Earth in?

Global warming
9%
Giant flaming hunk of space rock
5%
God will get angry and smash the earth with his giant.... finger
4%
Zombies
22%
Humans will extinguish themselves with warfare technology
36%
The sun will suck the earth in
11%
Aliens will invade
2%
Other
11%

Total votes : 114

Postby Sacul15 on Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:52 am

2012 is also when Charles Manson applies for parole. So I think he's gonna get out and kill us all!
Sacul15
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Postby Pwnd_Ja on Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:25 am

NO, astrazeneca, a local pharmacudical company, is working with dupont(in delaware) to create biological weapons to aid the war in iraq. This will eventually lead to a breakout of bioweapons and eventually zombies, any questions? :-D :-D :-D
Pwnd_Ja
Sir Post-a-lot
Sir Post-a-lot

Postby CanMan on Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:52 am

ZOMBIES!!! ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOOOOOOMMMBBBIIIIIEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I totaly voted for us blowing ourselves up... But yeah, zombies ftw man.
Interlopers.net steam-chat
Come on in and ask all your level-design questions, or discuss games.
CanMan
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Postby firedfns13 on Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:36 am

Zombies would be interesting. I'd be the only person to live in my entire city seeing as im reading the zombie survival guide. :D
Penney wrote:girlfriends are awesome, I hate having one :)
firedfns13
1337 p0st3r
1337 p0st3r

Postby Sacul15 on Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:13 am

Ok, now that we've come to a decision that zombies are gonna end the world as we know it, we must face another problem. How do we Interlopers communicate once the power goes out. You can't really expect me to map by candlelight.

Oh and those of you too lazy to read the Zombie Survival Guide, basically just go to your local Costco, shut the gates, reinforce them with crates and such, sit back and eat some hot pockets and watch Family Guy until Chuck Norris and the Easter Bunny come and rescue you. That's my plan anyway.
Sacul15
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Postby Pwnd_Ja on Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:01 pm

OMG, life without interlopers( i know it says im new, but i forgot my other acc, my computer broke a long time ago and i didnt have enough money...and so on) AND mapping by candlelight, damnit now im gunna have nightmares!!!!
Pwnd_Ja
Sir Post-a-lot
Sir Post-a-lot

Postby CanMan on Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:07 pm

firedfns13 wrote:Zombies would be interesting. I'd be the only person to live in my entire city seeing as im reading the zombie survival guide. :D

Amen my zombie-slaying brother. If worse comes to worse, I will do everything in my power to get interlopers on the interwebs once more... And then pwn it with my awesomefulness.

I map by candle light all the time. It's a little hard to compile it with only a peice of cardboard though.
CanMan
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Postby Penney on Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:17 am

I think when the world does finally go go, It will be due to its entire mass being sucked into the sun. The earth can be a dead planet, a piece of rock in the suns orbit, its still the planet earth... But when it gets sucked up I hope either A I have front row seating or B I'm dead
Penney

Postby ampnetwork on Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:30 am

zombie survival guide.

If that thing doesn't include a guide on how to clean your gun am fucked plus how to operate an rpg and grenade will be suicidal for me.

Also power won't run out that quick even if the zombies already captured the power plants plus the malls where you can camp and get upgrades for free and no need for damn candles for mapping you have alot of lights :lol:
Inactive as of October 07 2011 / Last Development activity is Third Quarter of 2009

ampnetwork | sovietsteel
Gaming: Partially Inactive
Mapping: HIATUS
ampnetwork
Been Here A While
Been Here A While

Postby CanMan on Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:10 pm

ampnetwork wrote:
zombie survival guide.

If that thing doesn't include a guide on how to clean your gun am fucked plus how to operate an rpg and grenade will be suicidal for me.

Also power won't run out that quick even if the zombies already captured the power plants plus the malls where you can camp and get upgrades for free and no need for damn candles for mapping you have alot of lights :lol:

Yes, because everyone has an RPG now adays...

And the power would be out in probly 2-3 days. Because of pure zombie stupidity, they probly would have jumped into a turbine and screwed everything up. :P
CanMan
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Previous

Return to Serious Discussion