H5N1 Bird Flu

Chat about serious topics and issues. Any flaming/de-railing will be deleted.

Postby Psy on Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:47 pm

Athlete{UK} wrote:To be honest the kind of people who eat burnard mathews turkey twizzlers should really have expected something like this to happen.

Didn't you steal that from Mock the Week?
Psy
Veteran
Veteran

Postby EagleStrike on Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:51 pm

Truthly, who gives a crap...
We're more likely too die from Iran firing a Nuclear missile at us...They're dumb enough too do it, but that's not the point... :?

Truthly, we'll see a few cases, probs bout 500-750 at most. Probably 250 of those will die, but it will all be quarantined... In the most likely chance that it isn't, just stay inside your homes, stock up on food, (Containing no chicken or bird relateded content since you will not be able too cook it...) and hope you survive...

Oh yeh, and for all the idiots expecting a 28 days later scenario, I mean... be realistic!!!
As I Walk Through The Valley Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil, Cos I'm The Meanest Fucker In The Valley...
EagleStrike
Pheropod
Pheropod

Postby Sorrow on Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:53 pm

We're more likely too die from Iran firing a Nuclear missile at us...

>> "Location: London, England"

sorry dude, that's nowhere near Israel.
Sorrow
Veteran
Veteran

Postby DarkDemonenator on Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:06 pm

No one knows how to handle a nuclear launch from a tactical view. They don't know how a country will handle it simply because its never happened. We dropped a bomb on Japan. They almost had no way ot knowing.

You try to fly a plane over the US now without permission, your fucked. You shoot one off and by the time it lands we already have bombers heading to your country and shit moving from every deployed position in the world. Its the same for everyone just about.
I'll laugh forever.
DarkDemonenator
1337 p0st3r
1337 p0st3r

Postby Sorrow on Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:09 pm

DarkDemonenator wrote:No one knows how to handle a nuclear launch from a tactical view. They don't know how a country will handle it simply because its never happened. We dropped a bomb on Japan. They almost had no way ot knowing.

You try to fly a plane over the US now without permission, your fucked. You shoot one off and by the time it lands we already have bombers heading to your country and shit moving from every deployed position in the world. Its the same for everyone just about.

that aside, wth are you on about?
Sorrow
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Athlete{UK} on Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:30 pm

Psycho wrote:
Athlete{UK} wrote:To be honest the kind of people who eat burnard mathews turkey twizzlers should really have expected something like this to happen.

Didn't you steal that from Mock the Week?

Actually no. Where I come from people can form witticisms and opinion independently from the TV :P.

Although I do love that show. Missed it this week.
Athlete{UK}
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Mr. Happy on Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:54 pm

No offense DD, but your an idiot.

Now, because this is serious discussion I'll explain why.

All military actions not part of an ongoing campaign have to be specifically authorized by either a. the president or b. congress.

Unauthorized planes are handled by FAA towers. If they show aggresive action than they notify DoD, who then notifies president. Takes minutes, not seconds.

If another countries marked plane flies into U.S. airspace then FAA notifies DoD, notifies president, whom calls the other country on the phone.

Response time is too lengthy for what your talking about.
-You've just been happified!?
Mr. Happy
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby zombie@computer on Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:00 am

Mr Happy wrote:No offense DD, but your an idiot.

Now, because this is serious discussion I'll explain why.

All military actions not part of an ongoing campaign have to be specifically authorized by either a. the president or b. congress.

Unauthorized planes are handled by FAA towers. If they show aggresive action than they notify DoD, who then notifies president. Takes minutes, not seconds.

If another countries marked plane flies into U.S. airspace then FAA notifies DoD, notifies president, whom calls the other country on the phone.

Response time is too lengthy for what your talking about.
Besides that, any country trying to send nukes to USA tends to

a) use long distance missiles launched from eg submarines
b) not use big bomber planes with the words "this bomber is a bomber from iraq with three 6 megaton nukes aboard destined for brooklyn ny, hollywood la, pentagon ws; please shoot me, im evil" on it
When you are up to your neck in shit, keep your head up high
zombie@computer
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Previous

Return to Serious Discussion