North Korea

Chat about serious topics and issues. Any flaming/de-railing will be deleted.

Re: North Korea

Postby Armageddon on Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:59 am

We will know, March 15th...

Sorry I just had to.
Armageddon
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby Ark11 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:47 am

I forgive you, but I don't forgive Valve for turning TF2 from a great multiplayer FPS to a shittingly bad excuse for promotions and community content.
"Drop kick me Jesus, through the goalposts of life." - Robert Bare
Ark11

Postby Plague on Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:59 am

don't wine, its just a damned headband.
No reason Valve cannot use one of their games as a marketing tool.
Contact. The EU welcomes the pain free. That's emotional impact.
I actually think limitation is good for creativity. If we had an engine that could do everything, we would be in trouble. It gives us focus. ~~ Randy Lundeen
Plague
Veteran
Veteran

Postby nub on Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:36 pm

True, still annoying though, but you can always play on vanilla servers if you want to play TF2 at its core.

I honestly really enjoyed TF2 until Valve started updating the shit out of it and bloating it with content. I don't mind that Valve is using it for their marketing experiments and such, it's just that the game doesn't feel pure anymore.
nub
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Plague on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:54 am

Thats fine and all, but Valves corruption of TF2 is random thread conversation.

Op-Topic:
Anything recently on NK?
I've neglected to watch/read the news recently.

Un is supposed to take control sometime, they thought as far back as last July XD

Seems like the Middle East is all the rage now :\
I actually think limitation is good for creativity. If we had an engine that could do everything, we would be in trouble. It gives us focus. ~~ Randy Lundeen
Plague
Veteran
Veteran

Postby poisonic on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:00 am

MayheM wrote:Actually the US is screwed in this. We are in such debt to the Chinese that we have no room to say a word. We can do little but ask nicely if China will do something because our government has sold us to China. What I am saying is China is not as much an ally to the US as it is the US is China's bitch... I pains me to say that... but it is sadly true. At least to some extent.

USA is on its way to be part of the third world..... Their financial crisis is over shadowed by their useless war on terrorism they use this war as an excuse to rape other country's to their doom, and if you are waiting for help from america be sure to have oil or they wont help you....

Personaly i want Eurasia this is the only way to trow out the REAL terrorist..... If eurasia is formed europe,rusia,china,japan,afrika(and all other asian country's) we have a much stronger economy,less chance on war & finaly we are big enough to trow america in to its own pit of doom....
Americans only help you for oil and cash and the like to suck dry every economy so that the stay important... but the dollar that goes down and down in value.... they are at the beginning to make a police/military state out of america!!!!
their so called PATRIOT act is designed to control us all...... if we dont fight of america we will be consumed by it....
and mostly the americans are the real PIGS look at how fat they are.... they consume 3 times more food than they actualy need by the way if america did not eat so much and just did eat like the normal humans do, Africa would not life in hunger.... and the rest of the world would have enough food too....
To bad most people are to blind for the real truth to see......
"FUCK AMERICA YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Last edited by poisonic on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[img:400]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/poisonic.png[/img]
poisonic
Pheropod
Pheropod

Postby Ark11 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:14 am

Plague wrote:Seems like the Middle East is all the rage now :\

It is, people have risen up in Tunisia, Egypt and Libya.
"Drop kick me Jesus, through the goalposts of life." - Robert Bare
Ark11

Postby Gary on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:03 am

When I didn't think someone could make something so extremely offense, Poisonic posted that.

Seriously, damn man... :/
Have a question related to modding or something I posted? Something that needs staff attention? I haven't been active lately, but feel free to PM me or message me on Steam(link below)

Gary
Interlopers Staff
Interlopers Staff

Postby zombie@computer on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:42 am

Ouch, someone has ISSUEs ...
When you are up to your neck in shit, keep your head up high
zombie@computer
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby poisonic on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:46 am

im a weird apple lol
if i need to sensor it i will remove the post ;)
all i want is world peace but that will never happen
poisonic
Pheropod
Pheropod

Postby Ich 666 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:28 pm

Why should you censor it? Freedom of speech
Ich 666
Been Here A While
Been Here A While

Postby poisonic on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:32 pm

Ich 666 wrote:Why should you censor it? Freedom of speech

you are right ;)
poisonic
Pheropod
Pheropod

Postby Plague on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:32 pm

poisonic wrote:Personaly i want Eurasia this is the only way to trow out the REAL terrorist..... If eurasia is formed europe,rusia,china,japan,afrika(and all other asian country's) we have a much stronger economy,less chance on war & finaly we are big enough to trow america in to its own pit of doom....

poisonic wrote:if we dont fight of america we will be consumed by it....

poisonic wrote:all i want is world peace but that will never happen
Plague
Veteran
Veteran

Postby kkirspel on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:15 pm

Gary wrote:When I didn't think someone could make something so extremely offense, Poisonic posted that.

Seriously, damn man... :/

lol this. :lol:

But really, I sort of see where he's coming from; there all a BUNCH of dumb ppl here that base their facts on exactly what the politicians and the news tell them (instead of researching the facts themselves), and yes some are greedy assholes. Honestly, you can find this type of person in many other places, not just (North) America, but they do seem to be concentrated here. I swear Fahrenheit 451 will be a reality some day if ppl don't start thinking logically/rationally.
The inspiration as to why I'm here: Adam Foster; Minerva. Great job man.
kkirspel
Pheropod
Pheropod

Postby poisonic on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:42 am

kkirspel wrote:But really, I sort of see where he's coming from; there all a BUNCH of dumb ppl here that base their facts on exactly what the politicians and the news tell them (instead of researching the facts themselves), and yes some are greedy assholes. Honestly, you can find this type of person in many other places, not just (North) America, but they do seem to be concentrated here. I swear Fahrenheit 451 will be a reality some day if ppl don't start thinking logically/rationally.

well that does not count for me then........
mostly american news is full of lies and scary tactics i think you are the one who is mislead by your own patriotic goverment,laugh hard but i will even laught harder when a second terrorist atack shuts down america for good....
your goverment is always pointing to the bad middle east and that terrorists are trained there thats a typical american bullshit story do you know why the goverment told you that story here comes the awnser Afganistan needed to be stable to make a oil pipe line to the west,do you know why iraq is so important to fight for again OIL... the weakness of america is not at the outside but the inside.... but americans are a bit dumber....
the chinese knew that walls do not stop terrorism..... america learned that the hard way on 911..... still they think they r god.... they even bless god when they go to war :/ which truth of america do you want to know next.... how your culture is brainwashed? how some white trash americans thinks that its good to be against black people,while their DNA is mixed up with native american DNA and DNA from the black slaves.
Fahrenheit 451 is such example of paranoid americans burning books.
you are writing that you are scared that Fahrenheit 451 will become a reality.... good news for you WIKI LEAKS but your goverment wants to shutdown wikileaks just like they wanted to burn BOOKS in Fahrenheit 451!!
there is something in there that they dont want you to read it..... hmmmmm what would be in there you may ask ?
All the truth on how your goverment realy is and how they want to control us as slaves...
so who's the paranoid country now then?? when you are talking against me think twice i know my facts....
poisonic
Pheropod
Pheropod

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Discussion