What "work" music do you listen to?

Films, albums, random internet videos.

Do you listen to usual music or a certain set?

A different playlist to regular music (Please specify some)
28%
The same as normal
72%

Total votes : 18

Postby DarkMortar on Wed May 31, 2006 2:04 am

Rustvaar wrote:I used to listen to a lot of 8-Bit Music as it was really simplistic and yet very melodic and relaxing, I now tend to play pretty much anything, one of my main mapping themes is now 'Tiny Tears' off the Terria album by Devin Townsend, the has some quite experimentalist stuff and a lot of it can be distracting but for the most part Terria is soft and I've heard it so often over the past couple of weeks it's become like background noise.

Very enjoyable background noise.

8-bit music wootz.. and ur avator is 8-bit :shock:

i wonder if in real life u got pixels jagging out of your edges.
DarkMortar wrote:If you copied and pasted this in notepad, you may be a nerd. If you just highlighted this, you may be intelligent. If you read this like it is, you may become blind.
DarkMortar

Postby YokaI on Wed May 31, 2006 2:13 am

Since I like all the music in my playlist for just about anything. I keep all of it in.

I do like to hear The Advantages and some of the ska/reggea I have on my list when I am mapping though. But anything is honestly good imo.
YokaI
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby demonhunter on Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:07 am

Sorrow wrote:do you guys love stargate? lol I'm helping some Germans with their mod

of course!
As for the music, i listen to silence when i map cause i only have 512MB ram and im too lazy to start itunes.
and i forget to turn it off when i test so then i lag...
demonhunter

Previous

Return to Media