The Boll fights back! *Petition related*

Films, albums, random internet videos.

Re: The Boll fights back! *Petition related*

Postby Penney on Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:56 pm

What the fuck this is getting juicy!

I still don't care for big film makers or boll and his balls, I'm gonna pirate everything I can get my scummy hands on just like they would if they were in my position, fuck yeah I'm livin the american dream!

jk. pirates are bad, and so is their plunder.
Penney

Postby irt3hnubpie on Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:58 pm

Penney wrote:I still don't care for big film makers or boll and his balls, I'm gonna pirate everything I can get my scummy hands on just like they would if they were in my position, fuck yeah I'm livin the american dream!

Nah, rather the Swedish, or Canadian ;).
Starfuckers, Inc.
1447 wrote:Why would someone open fire on a random wall? Do you live in the US or something?
irt3hnubpie
1337 p0st3r
1337 p0st3r

Postby Penney on Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:12 pm

irt3hnubpie wrote:
Penney wrote:I still don't care for big film makers or boll and his balls, I'm gonna pirate everything I can get my scummy hands on just like they would if they were in my position, fuck yeah I'm livin the american dream!

Nah, rather the Swedish, or Canadian ;).

Canadian ftw I guess.

random note: my poli sci teacher convinced the class to donate their money to me to get to montreal to get a job in a metal bar but I refused to take their money, also not really interested in serving drunk metal heads.
Penney

Postby PaulH on Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:17 pm

Eli Roth also commented on this by the way, saying he had recieved "“the greatest compliment ever"
- Level Designer - Crytek UK -
http://paulhaynes.carbonmade.com
PaulH
Crytek UK

Postby Athlete{UK} on Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:48 am

Every demographic in the worlds need a champion to be their voice. Uwe Boll is the champion of all the retards on every Forcum, CSS, Halo and Battleifled server. The racist pricks who spam chat rooms with profanities. The online hardmen who get off on threatening people they've never met. The people who get banned from every site they visit and rather the accept this would rather swear and insult everyone.

The fact he ended his (not entirely pathetic) video with "Post your address so I can track you down and rip you apart." Which is exactly the same thing you expect from a 13 year old internet twat who has lost an argument and can't just leave without a fuss, pretty much sums up what a waste of time this guy is. Honestly the only fame he gets it's from people backlash to his utterly retarded nature. He doesn't deserve our time really.
Athlete{UK}
Veteran
Veteran

Postby jhonny_paradox on Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:00 pm

Out of all his responses, I enjoyed this one the most: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45F_JxrNoq0&feature=related

And him calling out the junior highschool kids film being technically inferior is just sad. I mean c'mon, a couple of kids with their parents camcorder and $0 budget vs. cranky cantankerous german paranoid schizophrenic with college film education background and funded by nazi gold... well, you get the point.

btw, the highschool kids probably deserve to win that fight due to their material being based on original IP and not destroying someone elses creations.
Jayson B. Wenzoski - Level Designer - Artist
http://www.silversynthesis.com/
ludus.formator@gmail.com

"A witty saying proves nothing." - Voltaire
jhonny_paradox
Regular
Regular

Previous

Return to Media