Meet the Scout

Films, albums, random internet videos.

Re: Meet the Scout

Postby Elv02 on Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:43 pm

rb_lestr wrote:What are you talking about?
The animation quality was AMAZING in this, the scouts face when he is fighting the heavy is priceless, not to mention the start in the garage.

I also lol'd hard at "Yo, whats up?"
When he pokes the heavy with his bat... its so real looking.

No, I do agree it was probably the best looking, but the writing didn't grab me because, well, it was mostly the heavy and scout yelling and punching each other...
"Hello, again, and welcome to the Interlopers Enrichment Center. Your account has been proccesed. Please proceed into 'section name, here' and we will start the test...
Elv02
Pheropod
Pheropod

Postby rb_lestr on Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:52 pm

I'm sure it was more the scouts cocky attitude that you were meant to be paying attention to,
i don't think the shouting was the focus of the video.
rb_lestr
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Postby Revanant04 on Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:59 pm

When I mentioned the quality of the ones to come. I meant the writing. Like previously stated this probably is the best animated one. Just not very well written.
Revanant04
Regular
Regular

Postby Zipfinator on Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:40 pm

Athlete{UK} wrote:
Zipfinator wrote:Nice! Finally Valve dropped the F bomb... Only a matter of time.

Actually they had it in HL2. When barney is sending you into the citadel he shouts "When you seen breen tell him I said FUCK YOU!" You can't hear it because of the boulders but if you noclip out he says it.

Oh yeah I remember that now... Well first one in TF2. They were debating during development whether the comments should have swears in them, but they decided against it.
|Pipe Dream|City 17: Episode 1|
Zipfinator
Veteran
Veteran

Return to Media