My Music

Films, albums, random internet videos.

My Music

Postby jenkins_08 on Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:00 am

G'day everyone :D

First off I've always been interested and passionate about music.
My musical appreciation has grown more and more along with my music collection.
I first started playing Keyboard when i was about 9 years old, and about 4 years later, my mum got me an acoustic 3/4 size guitar. Nothing special, but i still have the same guitar to this day, and play it every once in a while.
I'm self taught on the drums, keyboard and didgoreedoo.
Played with a band for about 6 months until they split up. I also produced that band with CubaseSx2 and Ableton 5.

3 Years ago i started messing around with Fruityloops 3.56, and since then been creating and composing various small and medium projects just as a hobby in Fruityloops 4,5,6, last year FL Studio 7 and finally now FL Studio 8.
2 years ago i started making full length songs with the help of Sony Acid Pro, and also with new knowledge i had obtained from volunteering in a Film/Video course for the Local Council.

Late last year i started work on my first LP, "Mustard Nights". A full 13 Track CD with various styles of music on it.
I also designed the cover (see below).

Here are 2 tracks from the above mentioned album, "Mustard Nights".

Here are my 2 recent tracks, this one is a trance test i did, so i've never really tried the trance genre, thought i might give it a go.
And the this one is entitled "Pellow Miano". A slower, RnB style tune with some nice Piano and strings :D

To this day i've created over 100 songs, and i will keep on creating, but not without the help of my fantastic tools such as FL Studio and Sony Acid Pro. Brings music to my ears :lol:

I hope you enjoy these tunes as much as i've enjoyed creating them. :smt004

Contact me or reply if you'd like to hear more.
Peace, Jenkins :smt006
jenkins_08
1337 p0st3r
1337 p0st3r

Re: My Music

Postby MaK on Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:00 am

Digoridoo rocks! Cool songs, nice album artwork. It would be cool if you created and AcidPlanet account uploaded some more songs.
MaK

Re: My Music

Postby jenkins_08 on Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:56 am

MaK wrote:Digoridoo rocks! Cool songs, nice album artwork. It would be cool if you created and AcidPlanet account uploaded some more songs.

Cheers man :-D
AcidPlanet account is up. I'll be updating the original post very soon :D
jenkins_08
1337 p0st3r
1337 p0st3r

Return to Media