Survive the outbreak

Films, albums, random internet videos.

Survive the outbreak

Postby MELVIn on Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:04 am

This is an interactive movie, where you make two choices every couple of minutes. One leads to certain death, and one brings you closer to your survival.

The script, acting and effects are pretty good (MUCH better then what I expected from something like this), the video resolution is great and it loads quickly even on my shitty connection :-D

So if you're into zombie mayhem and surviving it, check it out.
Interlopers.net steam-chat.
Come on in and ask all your level-design questions, or discuss games.
MELVIn
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Re: Survive the outbreak

Postby Kremator on Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:40 am

I is winnar.
Kremator
Sir Post-a-lot
Sir Post-a-lot

Postby Sacul15 on Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:04 am

Lol, I pretty much made every wrong choice. But then again, I have read the Zombie Survival Guide, so I wouldn't be in this scenario to begin with.
Sacul15
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Postby zombie@computer on Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:48 am

Haha, i died. These films are soo very crappy. We must escape in a car, wooho, lets try to do 100mph on dimmed lights... Waah, theres a zombie on the windshield, lets drive faster, thatll help!

Then again, it seems that anyone with more brains than balls would search for the biggest car (eg landrover, hummer, anything with a bullbar, or even a truck (ditch the trailer first dumbass)) in the area (since zombie outbreaks always occour in the USA, this would be very easy), preferably on on a driveway, then break into the house, get the carkeys (you dont want to break into the car, the broken window would be an excellent entry for zombies) and drive off, in a calm speed of roughly 50-75mph, hard enough for zombies to looze you, but not too fast so you can still react to whatevers around ya.

The only flaw would be finding the carkeys in the house...

alternatively, get yourself a boat. I've never seen a zombie swim.

PS; if you have/want company, get yourself a few people with the wits above that of an eight year old. This seems to be the major flaw of people dieing in zombie films.
When you are up to your neck in shit, keep your head up high
zombie@computer
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby nub on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:09 am

Ugh this was a waste...

I made every wrong choice possible. The choices were repetitive and bland, a lot of the choices had no good hints as to what could be a good and bad choice. It was a matter of trial and error rather than logic and skill.

I mean, seriously, why is it when survivors make their great escape in vehicles, they somehow find some impossible way to fuck it up completely? Like Dawn of the Dead when they tipped over that bus...I mean...It's a fucking bus, you don't drive as fast as possible then take as sharp a turn possible and expect shit to be ok, especially with an old dude holding a chainsaw that's on....

Spoilers
Highlight to read:
And in this case, they decided to floor it with a stupid zombie-bitch smearing blood all over the windshield.

And apparently that stupid bitch managed to fall down the basement stairs and fuck her leg up... I've fallen down stairs 3 times as long at the age of 5 and not even bruise or scratch. Yet she falls down stairs that are about 7 feet high and can't even walk afterward? Horse shit.

Also the acting is pretty terrible, and the music is worse. And just because you met up with another group of survivors doesn't mean you survived...that just means you made it out of a single house alive.
nub
Veteran
Veteran

Return to Media