Looking for feedback! :3

Films, albums, random internet videos.

Looking for feedback! :3

Postby kirby2112 on Tue May 29, 2012 3:53 pm

Hey guys! So, I recently started a YouTube channel, and I've been doing let's play like thingys. I'm not great, but I was hoping for some feedback. I'm not trying to advertise or anything, as I'm not looking to get a partnership. I just want to know what you all think! Thanks! :-D

https://www.youtube.com/user/pertholome ... sults_main
"I know the second I turn around, he's going to get up. He didn't do it. He didn't do it again. Maybe he's dead? OHHHHHHHHHHHSHIIIIITTTTDAMN HE'SNOTDEADFUCK"
kirby2112
Regular
Regular

Re: Looking for feedback! :3

Postby joe_rogers_11155 on Wed May 30, 2012 5:27 pm

needs more content i suppose, and more recent games.

i watched one of your bfbc2 commentary vids where you were in a server with very few people. you even said, "well this is stupid" since there was no action going on. you know, after bf3 came out, bfbc2 servers have suffered from very low populations. so maybe get some bf3 vids going.

of course, there's always dayz
"Day breaks, but decay soon follows." - Ava Winona
Currently developing in radio silence... 99 Bolts
Here's another project of mine... Assault on Overwatch
Are you new to Source SDK? VDC
joe_rogers_11155
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Kosire on Wed May 30, 2012 6:44 pm

joe_rogers_11155 wrote:needs more content i suppose, and more recent games.

i watched one of your bfbc2 commentary vids where you were in a server with very few people. you even said, "well this is stupid" since there was no action going on. you know, after bf3 came out, bfbc2 servers have suffered from very low populations. so maybe get some bf3 vids going.

Not true at all, atleast here in europe :smt045
Kosire
1337 p0st3r
1337 p0st3r

Postby kirby2112 on Wed May 30, 2012 11:04 pm

That's true, but I don't think I'm capable of recording that. I have however found better servers now that I've been playing longer, and I'll start uploading those at some point...
"I know the second I turn around, he's going to get up. He didn't do it. He didn't do it again. Maybe he's dead? OHHHHHHHHHHHSHIIIIITTTTDAMN HE'SNOTDEADFUCK"
kirby2112
Regular
Regular

Postby joe_rogers_11155 on Wed May 30, 2012 11:41 pm

Kosire wrote:

Not true at all, atleast here in europe :smt045

in the US its like a ghost town man, there's routinely only two or three players on any server i jump into.
"Day breaks, but decay soon follows." - Ava Winona
Currently developing in radio silence... 99 Bolts
Here's another project of mine... Assault on Overwatch
Are you new to Source SDK? VDC
joe_rogers_11155
Veteran
Veteran

Postby kirby2112 on Thu May 31, 2012 4:47 pm

in the US its like a ghost town man, there's routinely only two or three players on any server i jump into.[/quote]

Well, I have one or two servers that typically have 15/16 players in it, which is perfect for me, but they're both on the same map, and playing the same map over and over probably isn't terribly entertaining.
kirby2112
Regular
Regular

Return to Media