Obscure music

Films, albums, random internet videos.

Postby MercX on Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:00 am

dragonfliet wrote:I'm loving the psy trance conversation here. I thought I was the only one *tear of joy*

ditto man :smt040
Age of Chivalry Dev Team.
MercX
Pheropod
Pheropod

Postby undertone on Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:59 am

im too mainstream, only two underground acts that i follow are wintersleep and joel plaskett. both are canadian, and both are very different styles.
undertone
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Postby Oracle on Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:32 pm

As you can see in my other post:

Action Action: Indie rockers, used to be in the hardcore genre I believe, but made a huge turn around. Their new sound is amazing, and I love their music and lyrics. (Paper Cliche is probably their best song on the second cd)
Not too mainstream, but they are pretty well-known. Listen to Paper Cliche.

http://www.purevolume.com/actionaction

The Faint: Amazing New Wave/Indie rock band. Their concerts are among the best I've ever been too. Every band member knows how to play the other member's instruments, so in the middle of the song they would all be switching, it's nuts. Everyone of their CDs is gold and I don't think I've ever heard a bad song from them. All their songs are catchy. Some are serious and some are meant to dance to. I can't say anything more, but listen to them for yourself. The mixes available on their site do them no justice. I recommend listening to H-O-S-P-I-T-A-L, Symptom Finger, Agenda Suicide, Worked Up So Sexual, Total Job, Glass Danse, Posed to Death, Drop Kick the Punks, Paranoiattack ... They have 5 cd's out, I suggest you go get yourself a copy of one. =]

http://www.thefaint.com
Oracle

Postby NOCTVRNVS on Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:42 am

undertone wrote:im too mainstream, only two underground acts that i follow are wintersleep and joel plaskett. both are canadian, and both are very different styles.

What's Wintersleep??
I am a big man, and I've got a big gun
NOCTVRNVS
Been Here A While
Been Here A While

Previous

Return to Media