OX

Interlopers Portfolio section.

Portfolio rating

4.00 out of 5 (6 ratings)

You must be registered and logged in to rate a portfolio!

OX

Postby OX on Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:37 pm

*Removed*
Last edited by OX on Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:17 pm, edited 22 times in total.
OX
Regular
Regular

Re: OX - Level Designer/Environment Artist

Postby source-maps on Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:55 pm

I like the way you presented your stuff :)
good models and the skins are nice to
source-maps
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby YokaI on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:38 pm

Very nice... Looking at your work shows me I really really need a modeling mentor. )= Some more environment art would probably help the point that you specialize in that field, but I am sure you are working on it. Have you tried participating in our design competitions? Being apart of those will give you an extra little award you can put on your portfolio, which would help greatly.
YokaI
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby zombie@computer on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:48 pm

Damn...
When you are up to your neck in shit, keep your head up high
zombie@computer
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby OX on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:06 pm

YokaI wrote:Very nice... Looking at your work shows me I really really need a modeling mentor. )= Some more environment art would probably help the point that you specialize in that field, but I am sure you are working on it. Have you tried participating in our design competitions? Being apart of those will give you an extra little award you can put on your portfolio, which would help greatly.

Thanks. Just about to post some images up of some maps I worked on a few years ago.

My issue at the moment is that im at university studying games design, so most of the work I produce currently, is for various different assignments which have set criteria; character modelling, low poly modelling, 2d texturing etc. Unfortunately for me, my course is very modelling intense with very little time dedicated to level design.

Shame really cause id really like to practise my level design, just cant seem to find time for it at the moment what with various modelling assignments.

Il go look into those competitions now actually. If you need a hand with anything modelling/texturing wise feel free to PM me, il see if I can help.
OX
Regular
Regular

Postby nub on Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:14 am

Awesome modeling skills. I could probably learn a lot from you. I really need to start progressing my modeling as well, but I find it difficult to make time for it.

Splash Damage Harbor is definitely my favorite piece.
nub
Veteran
Veteran

Return to Portfolios