Benoît "Bendix8" Dereau - Portfolio

Interlopers Portfolio section.

Portfolio rating

4.43 out of 5 (7 ratings)

You must be registered and logged in to rate a portfolio!

Benoît "Bendix8" Dereau - Portfolio

Postby bendix8 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:19 am

http://www.benoitdereau.com
Portfolio Website Work in progress.

Name: Benoît "Bendix8" Dereau

Somewhere 2.0:

Somewhere is a short animated film made ​​in pairs during our second year of training to MJM Graphic Design.

On a two-month period, we had to trace all the stages of an animated film's pre-production and then get into its implementation, the environmental constraint is "The underwater". We wanted to keep the goal of imposing a rather contemplative pace. A real work of organisaiton was necessary to complete this achievement in a short time by understanding the long computing time of different scenes. A first version of the animated film is then output the name of "Somewhere V1.0".

Few months I decided to take only the project to produce a new version much more successful and personal. This version is still finished and available here. A Short Making-of is available too.

The video for "Somewhere V1.0" and pictures of the old version are available on this page appendix: Somewhere V1.0

More screens & Video here...

Dniepr:

Dniepr is a campaign developed for the famous games from Valve Left 4 Dead 1 & 2. Chapters take place in Ukraine where you'll discover original designs but also inspired by reality. Various architectures will be present as a shopping center, a river or the ghost town of Chernobyl.

We take great care in this campaign by providing a unique atmosphere facing the multitude of campaigns already conducted in these same games. The creation of a large quantity of new models and textures contributes strongly. We try to provide Dniper work really professional quality graphics, gameplay, music and ambient sounds.

Logistique:

Logistique is a solo mod for the game Half-Life 2. Initially, Logistique should be a level pack unpretentious. But later and the involvement of its members, something more comprehensive and richer fell into place as and when the skills from the development team.

Logistique integrates a story that present in parallel at the game but within its atmosphere. Logistique peripecies follows a man whose only objective is to recover his wife strangely removed by the Cartel. Includes logistics levels, music, weapons, gameplay elements originally developed exclusively for this mod.

Last edited by bendix8 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
bendix8

Re: Benoît "Bendix8" Dereau - Portfolio

Postby ad_hominem on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:28 am

Very nice stuff!
ad_hominem
Monothetic
Monothetic

Postby Armageddon on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Logistique is one of my favorite in development mods. Really good work.
Armageddon
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby Armageddon on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Logistique is one of my favorite in development mods. Really good work.
Armageddon
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby Jangalomph on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:56 am

Amazing work.
http://www.nomoreroominhell.com
I don’t know whether I was right or wrong, I guess I’ll never know… But I made it. And I guess I should be thankful for that. - Strelok
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Jangalomph
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby bendix8 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:36 am

I updated my portfolio with Somewhere 2.0.
The short film is available on Vimeo and a making-of too!

http://www.elseware-experience.com/beno ... here2.html
bendix8

Return to Portfolios