www.joinmicrosofteurope.com

Show off new creations, get help, or just chat about all aspects of web development and design.

www.joinmicrosofteurope.com

Postby Pai on Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:23 pm

Salutations,
Microsoft have just started a new recruitment project in Microsoft, Dublin, Ireland to help them source for 3 new teams.

We are searching for program managers, developers and testers at senior and management levels to start and grow our Mobile, Experimental Platform and Edge Computing Network teams for our Live.com platforms.

There is remote work possibilities for senior candidates and the remuneration on offer is very competitive.

To learn more about what we are doing visit: http://www.joinmicrosofteurope.com there’ll you get a chance to learn more about the project, watch videos of employees in the team and find the links to our job descriptions and to some of the teams well read blogs.

There's a number of jobs available - not just work in Dublin, but across Europe.
Best of luck :wink:
Pai
Dumpling
Dumpling

Re: www.joinmicrosofteurope.com

Postby EagleStrike on Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:32 pm

So, who here also smells a phony, clicks the link and if their computer survives the virus it catches would like to confirm my hypothesis. If I'm wrong, take me out near the garbage and shoot me.
As I Walk Through The Valley Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil, Cos I'm The Meanest Fucker In The Valley...
EagleStrike
Pheropod
Pheropod

Postby reaper47 on Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:46 pm

Wow, this thread hurts...
reaper47
Regular
Regular

Postby Megadude on Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:48 pm

EagleStrike wrote:So, who here also smells a phony, clicks the link and if their computer survives the virus it catches would like to confirm my hypothesis. If I'm wrong, take me out near the garbage and shoot me.

*Gets his gun out*

I thought it was a bit suspicous too, but searching for a whois gave me this. Searching Microsoft's website gives this, a list of job vacancies in Dublin.
Wrathborne 711 wrote:OH MY GOD.........MEXICANS!

End of Humanity - beta version 3.0 released!
Megadude
Veteran
Veteran

Postby ghost12332 on Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:57 am

GO AWAY MICROSOFT! YOUR RUINING GAMING! GRAHHHHHH! FEAR ME!

Seriously. The day you guys make a good product is the day when you guys starts making vaccumn cleaners :?
Ryder: i see ghost as a evil scientest who wants to kill everyone for the good of humanity
ghost12332

Postby Blink on Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:46 pm

ghost12332 wrote:GO AWAY MICROSOFT! YOUR RUINING GAMING! GRAHHHHHH! FEAR ME!

Seriously. The day you guys make a good product is the day when you guys starts making vaccumn cleaners :?

This is nothing to do with gaming, plus you got the quote wrong and made yourself look stupid. So turn off your caps lock and stay on topic please.

On a plus note I love those sliding pages on that site, very swish. But you've got no graceful degradation without javascript.
Blink
Cool 'n that
Cool 'n that

Return to Web Design & Development